• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let's see your boat

Chris Haley

Awesome looking rig! Does it cuaght alot of fish!

Plenty "O" fish BnS. What I like the most is my wife feels safe and comfortable in bigger water now. More so than our old boat. I had a chance to buy my "dream boat" if you will, so I jumped on it. grin

But, you know as well as the rest of us, it's not the boat that catches the fish. whistle

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks TB. I agree, they rock!

Rocki, normally that rig lists for about $18.5k. This one ran about $12k. It was one of those "deals of a lifetime" kinda thing. Stumbled across the boat at the local WE dealer down on the river, and it had been sitting on his lot for over a year. He had ordered it all decked out but he couldn't sell it to his target market. He was happy to make a deal just to get it off his books. I told the wife if I was ever going to upgrade, this is the deal. She agreed. Voila!

Every one of the boats on here are great. I just bought a used boat last year and after going without for a few years I know that it doesn't matter what kind of boat you have as long as you HAVE one grin. Its nice the freedom a boat gives a guy. To see a lake you would like to fish and decide to see what its all about is a wonderful thing. Its really hard when you want to try fish a lake and can't because you have no boat. Nice pics guys and gals and it looks like the fish in MN better beware this year grin.

Every one of the boats on here are great. I just bought a used boat last year and after going without for a few years I know that it doesn't matter what kind of boat you have as long as you HAVE one grin. Its nice the freedom a boat gives a guy. To see a lake you would like to fish and decide to see what its all about is a wonderful thing. Its really hard when you want to try fish a lake and can't because you have no boat. Nice pics guys and gals and it looks like the fish in MN better beware this year grin.

well said... I would personally rather have a boat than any other toy... thing is that a guy can get a john boat with a small motor on it for pretty cheap, plus he can fish some of the best lakes in the state! (the small potholes)

You will see that I had nothing to do tonight!!!

I went through these pics and counted the following brands:

Ranger 7

Lund 20

Alumacraft 12

Sylvan 2

Tuffy 3

Skeeter 4

Crestliner 2

Tracker 2

And 1 of each of the following:

Starcraft, Sportcraft, Warrior, Coral, Fisher, Mirrocraft, Delphi, Larson, Stratos, Yarcraft, Polarkraft, Wareagle

Also 3 canoes

Now, I realize I am not a big boat expert, and this may not be an exact count. Maybe some of these boats are actually the same company, I don't know them all. I didn't count boats people had sold off. Please don't feel bad if I missed one, and feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

I figured there would be Lunds more than anything of course, but I was surprised there were only 2 Crestliners! If I get a picture of my Crestliner Canadian that will be 3.

Just some random counting.

DD

I'd post a shot of my canoe, but she's out getting some custom work done. Gettin her outfitted with a skirt. She shoud be all sexed up when she returns. wink

When she bores me and I want to throttle up.......

170123.jpg

Tillers...... the real fishermans boat laugh LOL laugh

Nice rigs everyone! Enough of the apologizing for your rig. Every rig does the job, and they all have thier own special tales to tell. The projects, the rockets, the lttle putters, and the big and small water rigs, they're all cool, thanks for sharing!

Just got her home from rigging last night (thanks grampa joe!). Got on the water this morning and can't wait to get out again. [img:center]ranger011.jpg

Duffman, you are right on! No need for anyone to apologize for any rig, as long as your fishin', they're all great. Heck, I still have some of my best fishing from shore.