• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let's see your boat

Chris Haley

MIDNIGHT

Thanks for answering both q's

I bout a new boat last yr was just kinda comparing hp to speed

and $$$

After reading some different threads one kinda gets to thinkin

but I did ok and like my boat

I was reading that thread bout hp and was thinkin i should be going faster but i'm ok I have a 150e tec i think the difference here in the 2vs 4 stroke is loaded down or empty

i 'm doing bout the same i think its goes to the power

my top speed is 44 and comin out of the hole is great

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bassman,

The second console runs about 1500 if I recall. I did not pay for it on my Z20 it was part of the deal but on my 520 I had one added. That was in 2003. I think you can do it yourself and the console runs about $800.

Any of you guys have a pic of your boat with attached portage wheels (Drop down type)? Working on a set for my Osagian 17' sqr stern. It'll be the Basswood Boat, if you've seen Bdub day-trippers in their 19s then you know what I mean.

I like all the tiller rigs! Here's my 04' 618T. I just put on a new fortrex on it last week. The trolling motor in the picture is listed in the classifieds section.

IMG_1766.jpg

Here is my old 96' skeeter. I miss the speed, but the ranger tiller is a much better family boat. I don't miss the blue carpet.

113-1347_IMG.jpg

Here's mine....Bought this new last year so this will be my second year with it after only ever having a 14ft Lund before I got this. It's a pretty big upgrade for me so I'm totally digging it. Last year we had it out a bunch on Pepin as well, Woman Lake, Kab and lakes around Alex, St. Cloud and others in South Central.

Really looking forward to a bunch more trips this summer!

009.jpg

001.jpg

007.jpg

WALLEYE4

Nice boat I bet it gets the job done and then some

I'm thinkin it handles big water and big winds fairly good

and great boat control huh ??

it nice lookin boat to

Thanks! I've done a ton of work to it to make it look decent. Still need to put carpet in but that'll have to wait. It does handle big water pretty decent and is a pretty dry ride. I would like to upgrade to a bigger boat in the future, the family is starting to get to big for a 17'er!

Fished out of this one for 23 years. Over that time I had done a lot of work to this little rig. New floors, new custom made console & windshield, new seats.

3424363481_0f425f281f_b.jpg

3424363573_482bca461a_b.jpg

But last year I finally upgraded to this 19 foot long, 85" beam beauty.... My 100# lab doesn't rock the boat anymore. grin It's not as nice as a lot of the rigs, but for my bass fishing/duck hunting it's a great all around rig.

3424363447_5b8d45d760_o.jpg

A lot has been added since the pic. Electronics mounted, converted the gun locker to a gun/rod locker, rod racks, lighting in the gun locker, etc.

Old boat:

DSC00740.jpg

New boat, well, I have had it for over a year, and this is the only picture I have of it. The guy in the boat is my buddy Tony. It was taken after a long day of salmon fishing in Kewaunee.

I should get some better pictures of it.

DSCN0226.jpg

Originally Posted By: Da Beak
Here's mine. 07 619 VS W/ 225 Verado and 9.9 Kicker.

P8030042-1.jpg

Very nice boat! how do you like the Verado?!?

I love it. It's the quietest motor I've ever had. It's nice to be running on plane and be able to carry on a conversation without yelling to one another. It can get a little thirsty running WOT, but it's worth it.