Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Vikings VS. Saints

The mistake was getting there too early, clearly if he had continued with his tackle he would have been there way too early and would have an easy PI call against him. Had he gotten a PI call then no matter what happened after that the vikings would have had a shot at kicking a field goal because a game can't end on a defensive penalty. By avoiding the penalty he at least forced Diggs to make the catch and avoid any other tacklers. In most cases the WR is going to catch that ball and get out of bounds right away no matter what. It was just the perfect mix of circumstances for Diggs to take it for a TD. Had Diggs simply been facing a different direction after the catch he wouldn't have seen he had a clear path to the end zone and would have likely stepped out of bounds to stop the clock. Had Williams not taken out the other DB he may have been in position to make a tackle or at least be close enough to perhaps make Diggs think the best option is to run out of bounds instead of risk getting tackled in bounds. What I found more puzzling is the overall defense from the Saints. I've seen it broken down a few times and they had several players guarding against short passes to the middle of the field. That vikings had no time outs and needed at least 20 yards, the Saints should have been inviting them to through short into the middle of the field not actively trying to take it away. It appeared the entire play was a complete mental breakdown by the Saints. It will go down as a great play by the Vikings, and it was, but it was made possible by some pretty big mistakes by the Saints defensive play calling and a single mental breakdown by Williams.
  3. You probably don't recall the feds raiding the pot growers and stores out in California under Obama. He only took a more passive approach when several other states passed laws legalizing it. The feds have no business meddling with marijuana commerce within individual states in the first place, since it has nothing to do with interstate commerce.
  4. I’m sure your panties weren’t in a bunch when Obama was playing golf. In regards to Trump and his salary.......are you really that big of an Idjit?
  5. Something like paying Trump to play golf a couple days a week I wonder what charity he donated his salary to this past year--he did say he wanted no pay for the job he was going to do, but law says he must be paid. M a y b e I t y p e d t h a t t o f a s t .
  6. Lindy Rattl'n Flyer help

Has anybody found this particular color of rattl'n flyer recently, i am down to my last 2 and i havent been able to find them in pushing 2 years.
  7. Are you saying you want every kid with a lemonade stand to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law if they don't pay federal tax? He doesn't seem to be pro legalization.
  8. Camper ice shack holes freezing over

Good deal! Did you leave the ice coned up to help keep a seal?
  9. Camper ice shack holes freezing over

Update: took the shack out this weekend had reflectix and fans blowing in the holes and they stayed open in the -20 windchills
  10. Because they only shut down the wrong parts, and then pay all the people for their time off.
  11. Are you saying he wasn't? Anyway, his directive to not enforce federal law seems to me to be an incorrect approach. It is the federal equivalent of "sanctuary cities (or states)" where various federal laws are enforced or not enforced by whim of some politician. Do we really want that sort of system?
  12. When was Obama "pro weed"? BTW, a president can not introduce a bill to congress. I would have thought you would know that....
  13. Today
  14. They certainly won't change the law unless the states and the people demand it. And they won't demand it if it isn't enforced. We would still have the Volstead act and the 18th amendment if the feds had decided to just stop enforcing it.
  15. Vikings VS. Saints

I also saw a picture with Blair Walsh's face on Marcus Williams as he is missing the tackle.........wide left.
  16. They won't change the law because there is too much money pouring into their campaign funds from drug companies, law enforcement, and the alcohol industry. The public interest and the taxpayers are the least of their concerns....
  17. Nope, can't ignore the law. If weed is to be treated differently then it needs to be removed from the list of schedule 1 drugs which I believe takes Congressional action. Ignoring the law or not enforcing it is, while a useful thing in the short term, not what should be done. For example, even yet there is a significant problem facing the financial system of what to do with the weed money. Do we ignore the laws and regulations about drug money
  18. Vikings VS. Saints

Copied from FB: A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2018 Super Bowl, both box seats. He paid $2,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at St Christopher’s Church, in Edina, Minnesota, at 3pm. Her name is Samantha, she's 5'4", about 145 lbs, good cook too.....She'll be the one in the white dress. (Feel free to copy and paste, to keep the laughter going!)
  19. There just isn't a way to support either party without being a total hypocrite. Did it even really matte who won the election? We had two of the worst possible options to pick from and most of the country doesn't even realize they don't have to be stuck with this kind of trash leadership.
  20. Vikings VS. Saints

The saints player was probably running to where the ball should have been thrown. That throw was 2 yards onto the field, should have been closer to the sideline. It would have been a pretty easy tackle to keep him in bounds and the game is over.. Nothing wrong with a little luck on our side. I thought the refs were terrible all game. Lots of questionable and no calls. That last no call when Theilen got mugged was ridiculous...
  21. Vikings VS. Saints

It was about time something like this happen to a MN team. I will take the luck and the win. This game was not the big game. I've seen us win and lose many divisional games. I have never seen us win an NFC Chip game 76" I was too young for that to count. This weekend i might get all giddy and happy if we win but I sure don't want the let downs anymore Go the SB win or lose I will be happy to see it at least once
  22. Vikings VS. Saints

23. Vikings VS. Saints

1. Load more activity

• Members

• Steve Kvam

Steve Kvam 0

we are 'the leading edge' I Share on HSO
    • huckfin

huckfin 0

we are 'the leading edge' I Share on HSO
    • Walleye Guy

Walleye Guy 9