• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass Photos

bassNspear

I understand what the lateral line does. just always thought that black line was it... Guess you learn something new everyday. Does the black line serve any purpose at all? such as camoflauge, mood, attracting the pretty girl bass?

lol in my fish and wildlife management class my teacher told us today that the black line is the lateral line. well i believe you guys over him, and i do see that faint line..the teacher isnt that great anyways, hes an ok guy but isnt really much of an outdoorsman

I want a smallie and a largemouth avatar! Too bad I wont be putting any in the livewell for pictures this weekend... Are you fishing on tonka cecil? You should email me your cell #, maybe I can show you how its done! lol jk Tonkabass at hotmail dot com

I want a smallie and a largemouth avatar! Too bad I wont be putting any in the livewell for pictures this weekend... Are you fishing on tonka cecil? You should email me your cell #, maybe I can show you how its done! lol jk Tonkabass at hotmail dot com

I sure hope the smallie action is good this weekend. Im getting sick of just largemouth...Its good to be species diverse.

Here is My big Fish from Opener Morning. 21 Incher that was nice and fat. Next in size was a nice 19 incher, and a bunch of 15 to 16 inch fish. That works for me on opener. I hope all the rest of you had great luck!

21inch.jpg

Here are the 3 biggest bass of our opening weekend so far.

Here is a 17 and 1/2 inch smallie I caught yesterday.

IMG_0986.jpg

Here is another 17 inch smallie. That my dad caught yesterday.

IMG_0987.jpg

And Here is the biggest largemouth of the year so far at 18 inches.

IMG_0988.jpg

that 21 is a fatty. fishing the 'sippi? I'd love to see a lake with a big old tree sticking out of it like that.

I've got some video of some pre-season smallmouth action, one fish was 17 the other was probably about 19-20, got off at the side of the boat. Didn't worry about it though since it was a few days before opener. fun fish though, I look forward to posting some 20+ inch pig smallies in here this week.