• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass Photos

bassNspear

A buddy of mine picked these up a little while ago. For those of you that recognize the area, please, keep it to yourself!

21", estimated about 5lbs

1243515557-1.jpg

22 1/2", estimated about 6lbs

1243515555.jpg

and a hair over 23", estimated a little under 7lbs!!!

1243515556.jpg

These fish were caught about 15 minutes apart from each other, along with several in the 17-19" class. The lengths aren't estimates, we used a tape on the side of the boat. As you can see the fish are extremely healthy, not thin at all so I think the estimated weights are pretty close, maybe a little high. smile I'll probably never see fish like that again in those numbers. It was a bummer that he got all the big 'uns, I woulda loved to haul in one of these beasts.

I would have had a hard time not knocking him unconscious and having the fish for myself.

And, I think I know the area, but am not sure. Though, you may have inspired me to try something Sunday morning in a similar location.

I figure, he's willing to let me fish in his boat, so I have no problem letting him take the first cast or two into an area. As long as one of us gets the fish it's ok with me. And to be honest, he's a better bass fisherman than I am. He grew up down south and that's all he does. Funny thing, though, he says the bass fishing is better quality here than down south. And he grew up fishing lakes like Pickwick.

I weighted this LM and can not remember if he was 2.2 or 2.12. Caught him today around 7:20pm. Nothing special, but I thought I would post it anyways. He was very agressive and quite a fighter for such a little guy! Maybe you guys can tell if he is 2.2 or 2.12, lol I have a horrible memory. The pic is kinda bad, since it's hard to take a picture when your by yourself!

Image012.jpg

hey jake, i thought i saw ya post about trying to get a boat, and i see your in a boat...ya get one? geez kid you freakin know how to catch fish, once school and cr@p is done we should hook up sometime

hey jake, i thought i saw ya post about trying to get a boat, and i see your in a boat...ya get one? geez kid you freakin know how to catch fish, once school and cr@p is done we should hook up sometime

i do have a boat, its a john boat. but we are working on remodeling it. i am looking for a more portable boat for when i go out on trips and stuff. an inflatable foldable, or a kayak would be alot better for camping and stuff.

but that is my english teachers boat. i guided him yesterday.

come down any time, i get out june 5th, and i found quite a few areas with some big bass sitting in them. i seen one bed with a nice 4lb male on it, but about 50 feet away, there was a HUGE female that would push past 6lbs easy. she looked like she was over 23"

and im always open, so whenever you want to come down here, ill put you on some bass or whatever other kind of fish you want