• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass Photos

bassNspear

Been awhile since I've contributed to the bass forum....figured it's about time to post a few pics!....I found some action this morning from my canoe on local lake near Hibbing (Sixmile Lake)...always been a great little large mouth producer....got these guys on a black hula-popper..gotta love those old surface lures!... and a pic of a "bronze back" from my trip earlier this week from the Voyageurs...(caught this small mouth on the black hula-popper also)....

P1090101-1.JPG

P1090103-3copy.jpg

P1090107-1.JPG

P1080805-1copy.jpg

Brought a friend out fishing who hasn't fished since he was a young kid. Showed him how to use a spinning reel and after ten minutes he gets his first ever bass. Here is a pic

DSCF0460.jpg

Then I got this nice fish. We had the most luck working the shallows with a spinnerbait. Bites were few and far between in the deeper weeds.

DSCF0461.jpg

DSCF0462.jpg

thats what we figured we tried for about 5 mins trying to get her to swim right but she was basically just floating around on her side so now its a great memorial of one of the most miserable days on the water weather wise haha.