• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dog Names

folke2000

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dogless for the time being, but our last hound one was Henry.

I'm partial to the old guy/gal names. Next one I would go with Leonard, George, Ralph, Gilbert for males, Beulah, Bertha, Hazel, Louise or something on that line for females.

DD

I got my dog Hunter(Red Lab) from my brother in laws litter his boy named it Hunter. Just last november I picked up another lab and her name is tori. So I have Tori Hunter in our family.

Minnkota

Currently two brittanys named Cody(after Cody, Wyoming) or "The Code Master" and Britt(after, well, Brittany). We also have a 9 mo. old Ryman Setter pup named Clyde...never really crossed our minds, but after meeting the old soul, he just looked like a Clyde! Happy name searching!

As being first litter and to be registered under

Large Munsterlander Club of North America name has to start with an A. I looked on the web for danish and German female names(Large Munsterlander German breed Danish is my heritage)

I came up with Almeta ''Al'' for short meaning ''pearl'',a perfect fit and not many with the same name

Growing up our labs were named Duke(yellow), Hershey(chocolate), Max(black), Nikki(black), Maggie(yellow).

Currently I have a yellow named Hailey, Double Shot and a Miss Hailey.

Her father is Hank, Double Hanky Panky.

Her mother is Sam, Shot and A Miss.

Good luck finding a name for your new friend.

192-1-1.jpg