• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dog Names

folke2000

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been on a waterfowl name kick lately. My 4yr old Female is "dabblin' ""Teal"" and the newbie female is "Widgeon." Widgeon's name was almost Harlequin. Cool name but would have made her sound like Burlesque dancer. I have a male in the wings that will be named O'Malley. All Yellows.

My parents have always had female Cocker Spaniels:

Maggie, Chelsey, Stacey, Hannah, Sunni and Kalli.

I ended up naming my baby-girl Kera (Kee-rah) because I took my name and my girlfriends name (Kevin/Tara... Ke/ra). Something a little more personal as shes an indoor dog and "butch" just didnt fit. We also have a pug (I got shot down when asking for a lab) and we named her Kya.

(and Double-Treble, love the quote! Mitch Hedberg is my absolute favorite comedian of all time)

All labs: Bruno, Remington (Rem), Fezzik (Fez), and Ole for my big yellow male.

(A buddy nicknamed me "Sven" years ago, so Ole fit for two reasons: He's male and kinda blonde & all the stories that could start with "Sven an Ole vent out ta da blind yasterday ta do some duckin'......")

My 4 daughter, at the time, named our Black Lab female. Gunner...We compare it to the female version of Johnny Cash's "A boy Named Sue".

So with her naming it and sparking the idea for future labs, we are going to go with "Cash" for the next one. After JC...Or "Bo" after Hank Williams Jr....Bocephus