• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dog Names

folke2000

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden lab, her name is leia, like princes leia. The guy that owned her before had a bit of a thing for her.

I call her Fish, because my daughter wanted a fish and we got a dog instead. Goldfish, Gold lab...fish.

If I ever get a male I would name him Optimous Prime, (child of the 80's) just dont call him Oppie.

We have had the following: Shyan, Cree, Lakota, Cherokee, Breeze Blaze, River, Sierra, Rocket, Thor, Angus, Annie, Mae, Naz, Jazmin, Brooke, Gus, Mo, Mindy.

But here are some favorites: Naked....That way you can run naked through the field, Po_p.......So you can Call him and say, "Po_p over here!" And my all time favorite is to get a Standard poodle and train it to be a bird finding machine and then get the "classic poodle cut" seen on the dog shows. When your buddies are standing byt the Truck you can let FE FE out to enjoy the days hunt with the boys!

Current

Jack.. Black and Silver German Shepard

Grace.. Yellow Lab

Sophie..Ankle Biter

Past

Doc.. Gordon Setter. He was a great dog!!!!!!

Dixie...Lab

Sparky...Ankle Biter

Jake... LAb

Snooky. Ankle Biter

Blacky. Lab

Bowzer. German Shepard

Sadie. Lab

Princess. Another ankle biter

Fritz. Lab

Duke. Lab

Taco. Beagle

Chico. Beagle

First Dog "we" got--Halcyon's Lazy Days of summer (Daisy) was a newfie--

First Lab Jezz-ah-belle (Belle) Didn't have the courage to call her (blonde Bi@^h)

New nefie Oso-grande (Ozzie) big bear in spanish (may be spelled wrong)

Newest Lab High Forest's yellow Rose (Rose)

The Family lab (30+ years ago) we had growing up was called "spook" 'cuz as a pup he was scared of everything. That could have created a few issues in todays PC world.