• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Oilman has been missing - major heart attach

Monday week ago I suffered a major atrim-defib event over two hours long where it feels like my heart is beating 'sideways' and running away, a 200-300 lb man sitting on my upper chest, can't breath, and more. This was about the 8th event I had suffered, but by far the worst. The first one I went to the ER, they ran 6 hours of tests, sent me home, "I wasn't having a heart attack." But they told me nothing about what it was. The one Monday week ago I went to see my Dr. as a walk in, no call ahead. He say me inside of 15 minutes. He called a heart surgical group and scheduled a heart cath survey for Fri. am. No one expected to really find anything. It was to be an outpatient procedure and go back home. I failed the test miserably. 3 problems with vessels that feed my heart, one 95% undersize. They couldn't figure how I had gotten to 62 years old. Within another 2 1/2 hours I was back on the operating table for over 4 hours.

So there haven't been any posts from me, and will be few for a while.

I do covet your prayers. I do know that if I died I will go to heaven, I have accepted Christ as my savior.

Thank you,

Don Dawson

Gosh Don,

Sorry to hear of your troubles, but I'm glad to know you are still alive and writing us messages!

Take care of yourself, and I'm wishing you the best. It's amazing what they can do medically these days - I'm sure you'll be up and running on all 8 before you know it (though don't rush it).

I'll say a prayer for you.

gill man

Thanks Don for your witness and strengh in faith , good lessons for all, and what a time of the year for your testimony!You are in good hands and best of all its availible to all of us this Christmas ,thanks Don for reminding us,get well !

Thanks Don for your witness and strengh in faith , good lessons for all, and what a time of the year for your testimony!You are in good hands and best of all its availible to all of us this Christmas ,thanks Don for reminding us,get well !

Couldn't have said it better myself trolloni. I will be praying for ya Don. (I think I'll also put in an oil order to help you pay those medical bills smile )

Oilman, yep your right, our savior will always be there for us. I'm 42 and have had 2 heart attacks and one mild stroke - bad vessels. Every day I have with my children and my wife I cherrish beyond explanation!! I will think of all, on this web site that have had issues this CHRISTMAS season and pray for better days! May you and your family be well and fish always be on your hooks......my well wished prayers for you guys....Carmon..