• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The story behind your, "Handle"

EBass

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was named this after I got in trouble with the cops for shooting a bb gun in my back yard when I was a little kid. I also works out that my shooting eye is my bad eye, yet I still get more birds than any of my freinds.
><>deadeye

gophish here.
that is my motto for life. whenever i have freetime here at school and any chance i get in the summer its what i tell my self to do.
also my high school mascot was a gopher so it added a nice twist to spell it with a "ph"

Hi fellas!
They call me Da-Roc. I was in the Chicago area fishing on Lake Michigan. The wind was howling and the snow was flying. I was on a bucket. I was covered with drifting snow and Had to keep my hole open using a bucket turned upside down with a hole in the side and a piece of plexi glass siliconed on the bottom to see my rod inside. I was facing the wind too! Later when I came back on to land a guy said he thought I was da-Roc over derre. Chicago accient! My buddies all call me Da-Roc now.
Da-Roc
Rocky Martin

I use to play MMORPG's quite a big. Started with ultima online and picked a name that fit my time period. After that, I went to Everquest and felt the name didnt fit the game. So, I somehow came up with Kyler. He was a shadow Knight. Thus, my name Kylersk.

When I found this site and registered I tried to get, bibs&highpockets in the place for a handle, but it would not accept it, typed in efgh just for a test, I guess I;m stuck with it now. Got my back bone fused 20 years ago, could never stand to wear a belt or any thing tight around my hips after that, So I wear striped bibs, some call me highpockets. Sure wish Matt or someone would put Highpockets in for a handle for me, as I can;t.