• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fave movie Quote of all time

Deitz Dittrich

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ollie: Of course she'll let you go. Why, she'll have to let you go. You took an oath!

Stan: I know. That's what I'm worrying about. The Exhausted Ruler said that if...you took an oath, that it would have to be broken for...generations and...centuries of...hundreds of years and my wife would let...

Ollie (scornfully): Do you have to ask your wife everything?

Stan: Well, if I didn't ask her, I wouldn't know what she wanted me to do...

Ollie: I never realized that such a deplorable condition existed in your home. Why don't you pattern your life after mine? I go places and do things, and then tell my wife. Every man should be the king in his own castle.

come on guys. caddy shack: bill murray - "So I jump ship in led Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I’m a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald… striking. So, I’m on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga… gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he’s gonna stiff me. And I say, “Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.” And he says, “Oh, uh, there won’t be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.” So I got that goin’ for me, which is nice.

I used to work at a restaurant on a golf course so I heard every line from Caddy Shack hundreds of times. The scary part is they never got old or not funny. I could be in the worst mood and this one guy would come in and start talking about "looping for the Lama" and I was instantly better...

Also there was a grounds keeper there who was a ringer for Bill Murrys character Carl. We always told him "I have a pool and a pond, but the pond would be good for him" lol...

I have so many quotes I can rattle off! I loved all the Chris Farley movies and all the Will Ferrell ones as well! But this is one of many:

Clark W. Griswold: "Real tomato kethup Eddie?"

Cousin Eddie: "Nothin' but the best!!"

Gregory Hines in Mel Brooks' History of the World...when the off-camera soldiers yell "sieze him!!!" he yells...

"Aw, sieze THIS, honkus".

As far as dumb humor goes, this movie remains one of the all-time funniest.

Originally Posted By: huntnfishsd
I have so many quotes I can rattle off! I loved all the Chris Farley movies and all the Will Ferrell ones as well! But this is one of many:

Clark W. Griswold: "Real tomato kethup Eddie?"

Cousin Eddie: "Nothin' but the best!!"

Or what about:

Cousin Eddie: "I don't know why they call this hamburger helper, it does just fine on its own"