• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

20 inch Box Fan

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fan has a Unicorn, Teddy bear and a Kansas City Royals baseball club sticker on it. i would think they are removable with some elbow grease. The first one to come get the fan can have it.

someone needs to find the fan and turn it off... It creating a whistle in the house.

Last I heard, the box fan was keeping the quail in the lamp nice and cool. In July it gets really hot in there, you know?

In addition to supporting our decorative quail population, the fan supports fairy tail creature habitat restoration (unicorns) and even roots for the helpless KC Royals program during April. If only we could be a little more like the box fan.

Last I heard, the box fan was keeping the quail in the lamp nice and cool. In July it gets really hot in there, you know?

In addition to supporting our decorative quail population, the fan supports fairy tail creature habitat restoration (unicorns) and even roots for the helpless KC Royals program during April. If only we could be a little more like the box fan.

Im sorry to say the you are sadly mistaken cause the 20 inch box fan is nowhere near the quail lamp and it has molted all of its feather cause its so frickin hot and the quail only wishes it could be cooled by the 20 inch box fan until fall when the quail will adorn new plumage and migrate south to a home in a prarrie town with PBR in its refrigerator grin

As for the unicorns and KC Royals both are alot a like. You just have to pretend that both really do exsist

That would be real DUMB as the moisture would effect the integrity of the stickers which believe or not is what makes this fan special... smile

I forgot about the importance of the stickers, thanks for reminding me! laugh