• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

20 inch Box Fan

I would like to be the 1st in 2010 to say: I'll take it

if it is still available. My lab woke me up from a deep

sleep with this foul odor, he produced, lsst night.

I need to get a good nights sleep. I think the 20" Box Fan

would work better than Sominex.

tweed

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fan looks really nice. Where are you located? I am willing to meet halfway to take a look at it. I have to let you know now though, if I decide to buy the fan I'll need you to drive it to my house. My car is currently full of a bunch of other s### and I don't have room for it!

Please get back to me ASAP. I want this fan...

Thanks

HCMPLS

The exhaust fan in my shop needs a bit of a boost these days because of it's age. Maybe if I had two fans that don't work so great, it'd be like one good one?

Gonna start the big warm-up next week. I just gotta have that fan.

Dont know if it was the same 20 inch box fan but I saw one floating on a bunch of logs on the mississippi earlier this week while fishing in Red Wing. My guess the fan is headed toi New Orleans to get away from the vikings blunder and start a new life with the WHO Dat fans

Maybe the 20" box fan can send out some Tweets from time to time:

"Finally made it out of that landfill. What a dump!"

"Royals lose AGAIN?!?"

"Still searching for mythical Unicorn creature..."

Gary Larson of the Far Side had an explaination for the unicorn.

SAVE0016.jpg

Hey the boat in this pic looks like the one talked about in another thread Note: the big hole in the side of the boat grin so to be sinking

do you know if I can hook it up to run on batteries my extention cord isnt long enough to take along in the boat to keep the skitto's from biting, this fan would be just enough to blow them to the front of the boat and bother the passengers...

Is it still available?

Yes... both are still available, and I am willing to expand my trading value to any fox, yote, or other type quality fur that is made into a winter hat. I would prefer if the tail was still attached. Pelt/Hat must not be worn more than 1 month, and not older than 3 years.