• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

20 inch Box Fan

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found a box fan by the dumpster last fall, and it doesn't work. I did noticed that it does Not have a unicorn sticker on it. does anyone know where I can get one so it will work again when summer gets here, next year?

I found a box fan by the dumpster last fall, and it doesn't work. I did noticed that it does Not have a unicorn sticker on it. does anyone know where I can get one so it will work again when summer gets here, next year?

Here ya go:

full-20096-43746-unicorn.jpg

Don't forget the Royals sticker:

full-20096-43747-kc.jpg

Just print these out and tape 'em on and I'm sure you'll be good to go! grin

TRZ, I'm glad your cat is still around, but this thread is 7 years old, how healthy can he be? You'd think he'd be just hanging by a thread after all these years. grin

Update on the fan dig I was in the 3M tape landfill and found what I thought was the ONE!!! it turned out too only have a unicorn sticker on it, so I dropped it off at the fire house... must have been da one u found dumbo sick

In hindsight I probably should have kept the fan, but the safety of my cats has always been my first priority. I stand by my decision and my cat is still very healthy.

Imagine what its worth now with the Royals on the VERGE of going to the world series?

Shoulda woulda coulda!... $$$