• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

20 inch Box Fan

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at my local post office today, had to pick up a package. They were a little short staffed and the lady behind the window asked if I would have a problem coming back and getting my package as it was to heavy for her to lift. I went behind the door and I passed the wall where they still have the F.B.I. wanted posters. In 11th place was a picture of a fan symbol and in bold print "Wanted 20" box Fan" also any information or person who may have seen said box fan.. Well having seen the box fan in the orange VW bus last summer I was not going to say anything, I just got my package and left. I wonder what the fan has been up to? Bank robbery? I always thought with the stickers it was a good fan, maybe the fan has kidnaped the driver of the van and is forcing him or her to drive the fan around the country.. So many questions, like how did the fan break it's blade to begin with? Maybe it's a bully and we have been this whole time thinking it was just a lost or stolen misplaced fan with fuzzy stickers. It all could be a cover I tell ya...

I was at my local post office today, had to pick up a package. They were a little short staffed and the lady behind the window asked if I would have a problem coming back and getting my package as it was to heavy for her to lift. I went behind the door and I passed the wall where they still have the F.B.I. wanted posters. In 11th place was a picture of a fan symbol and in bold print "Wanted 20" box Fan" also any information or person who may have seen said box fan.. Well having seen the box fan in the orange VW bus last summer I was not going to say anything, I just got my package and left. I wonder what the fan has been up to? Bank robbery? I always thought with the stickers it was a good fan, maybe the fan has kidnaped the driver of the van and is forcing him or her to drive the fan around the country.. So many questions, like how did the fan break it's blade to begin with? Maybe it's a bully and we have been this whole time thinking it was just a lost or stolen misplaced fan with fuzzy stickers. It all could be a cover I tell ya...

the 20 inch fan wasnt cool enough grin

Maybe when Glenn is in KC, he can look around for it.

With those Royal stickers on it, the fan might have thought it belonged there. crazycrazy

On the side note, it is good to see the posts are back and running on this subject. There were quite a few days in between posts.

I wonder how the movie is coming along???

Too bad "Public Enemy" has already been taken.

Say what????

Re: First Thing That Pops Into Your Head- [Re: leechbait]

Black_Bay

Sr IceLeaders Family

Loc: Up Yonder

20 inch box fan

If you're more than a mile from Rainy Lake you're a million miles from home.

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Notify Email Post

#1945502 - 07/15/09 03:08 PM Re: First Thing That Pops Into Your Head- [Re: Black_Bay]

Sandmannd*

Sr HotSpotOutdoors Family

Loc: St. Paul, MN

worthless

How can this be??

I just stumbled upon this thread and can't believe this has gone on for 2years and 2 months! I think you guys must be "fanatics".But I think there is a deeper issue here,yes you have all thought this, fan abuse. This poor fan was only 5 years old when it came to an early dimise at the hands of TZ.Who knows in the last 26 months how many other fans have had a similar story. If we could keep 1 other fan from experiencing the pain of a broken blade and bad cord, and who knows if he is telling the whole story or not,it could be worse!We need to clean up this mess( maybe a little fan-tastic would be better than elbow grease) So go out to the garage, check the attic or even the basement to see if you might be treating a fan in the same way by neglecting it or maybe you too have just thrown it away! Don't be ashamed we can help you! The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem. If this hit you hard I am sorry but i"m trying to help you. Just say these words out loud three times I am a fanattic! I am a fanattic! I am a fanattic! Now admit it that felt good did'nt it! If we all could save just one fan, think what a cool world we would have.

You caught me. I just cleaned out a closet in the basement and found a round fan covered with dust. All the parts are still there and it works, but it appears that I am somewhat guilty of fan abuse. There, now I feel better. Thanks for helping me clear that matter.

Also welcome to FM.