• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

20 inch Box Fan

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reading MNTwinsFan's creed made me start thinking.

Am I powerless in the presence of this or any other fan?

Have I, either intentionally or otherwise, ever considered harming an animal with a fan?

How many beers will I have at the Ye Olde Schoolhouse Halloween party tonight?

Ok, my attention span isn't what it used to be.

will someone please take that fan to canada or even Alaska and point towards Minnesota so the northern ducks and the ice come this way or better yet turn the fan south from where its sitting now so it sucs the cold air down. last year I was walking on ice already

elwood, I know its a lil late for the fan to do ne help with the migration of the wylee greenheads. but it would have been nice to have (2) 20" fans the last couple days of the season with some snow blowing through it also.

elwood, I know its a lil late for the fan to do ne help with the migration of the wylee greenheads. but it would have been nice to have (2) 20" fans the last couple days of the season with some snow blowing through it also.

I here ya dan as for getting this thread off I'm gonna have to post a 20 inch box fan with no blades if that other one goes or better yet I found a 20 inch box fan and have to give it away laugh

As they say you cant get it unless you give it away wink

I am very interested in your 20" fan. My main question is, "does it hum or rattle?" My trailer house has very thin walls and I all I want to do is irritate my wife because she never quits talking. If it makes noise, I could drown out her vocal nonsense and sleep easy with the wonderful background noise. Also, will I need any electrical tape for the power cord? I saw a guy was giving some of that away as well and I would rather just make one trip. Thanks

You'll need the duct tape for the cord, and if you can find one, it may need another blade. Last time it was seen it was short one of it's blades. And a grate..if you wanta keep the fingers. And stickers. The unicorn sticker is gone I think. confused0083.gif

and don't forget you'll need the motor...

Anybody know anything about the switch?

And how did I miss the guy with the black tape?? (Bothers me, even tho I got a buddy who told me don't sweat it, it was used and rolled back on the roll. Says he sent him pics.)

last I heard TRZ had fixed the fan himself and was using it on Mille lacs. Rumor has it he is as cool as a cucumber. i guess he has been doing well in the Cove Bay area. He left town after K.C. made their last trip to the dome.....

OMG the ad at the bottom of this forum is for fan blades. what a great sponser for the thread. think the company would comp us a new blade for the fan. also could see if we can get a grate sponser as a great sponser too. c'mon some get on this we could have something here. lol ... paul

Could you blow snow around with this fan? The biggest storm in years is starting and the snow is already piling up, and I hate shoveling and the snow blower is broke (really). You would think waving a box fan around should be able to push it over to the neighbors, right?

DD