• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Random Daily Pics

4 minutes ago, bobbymalone said:

Been to Atlanta a number of times and haven't felt the need to leave the airport yet.PXL_20220529_211349724.thumb.jpg.0b396d74665b98f441f88188657ad9f9.jpg 

Yeah. It sucks that it's a hub cause it makes my flight days so much longer. If you fly delta like from little rock to New Orleans you still gotta go through Atlanta...otherwise it would be a super short flight

2 minutes ago, SledNeck said:

Yeah. It sucks that it's a hub cause it makes my flight days so much longer. If you fly delta like from little rock to New Orleans you still gotta go through Atlanta...otherwise it would be a super short flight

I flew American from MSP to Springfield, MO and looked down at my final destination on the way to my layover at DFW.

Edited by bobbymalone

@Duffman

what brand and model are those rod holders? Could you pivot those out to the side of your canoe  and also tilt them to  paddle/troll with those the old fashioned way or just drift with a rod out to each side?

Edited by rundrave

Driftmaster Duo rodholder.

Holds the rod at 0 or 30 degrees.

And yes I do troll with them at times, but it makes for quick easy rod access in the solo canoe for follow up casts.

Since it's threaded mounts, the holder on the left side will loosen with too much tension or fish strike.

I use a variety Driftmaster products in the big boat, but I use a couple Scotty's for serious trolling with big baits.

20220611_144413.jpg

Edited by Duffman