• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Random Daily Pics

2 hours ago, Canon Guy said:

Others were not so lucky.

True!
My daughter,  lives up near Alexandria,  has had no power since 11 last night and has a few trees down.  She said there was a report of a couple who were in a camper that a tree fell on. The man died and the woman is hospitalized. 

7 minutes ago, Macgyver55 said:

True!
My daughter,  lives up near Alexandria,  has had no power since 11 last night and has a few trees down.  She said there was a report of a couple who were in a camper that a tree fell on. The man died and the woman is hospitalized. 

That is very sad. That sounds like the storm that came through earlier. This one started around midnight. Luckily it seems like all the damage is to property, not humans. Another pontoon and dock a few properties down.

PXL_20220621_134132864.jpg

6 hours ago, Canon Guy said:

That is very sad. That sounds like the storm that came through earlier. This one started around midnight. Luckily it seems like all the damage is to property, not humans. Another pontoon and dock a few properties down.

PXL_20220621_134132864.jpg

Those pontoon sea-legs are nice sometimes, but if you noticed both pontoons you pictured had them.  When the waves get to big they just float the boat away.  

Glad to hear all your stuff was ok.  I made a speed run at 2:30am this morning up to Nisswa and back to check out our boat and lift.  We too looked ok but many others with canopies ripped off, jet skis in the reeds and trees down all over!  🙁

Didn't ever know you had a place, first you ever posted on it?  🙂

On 6/24/2022 at 7:02 AM, Wanderer said:

Top of the mornin’ to ya’s.

17755AA9-BE51-488B-BE2E-3C640BF2666C.thumb.jpeg.459e797b7b006f5083647bbcbb4fa83d.jpeg

Yah, that pile on the ground is my responsibility.  Does it just “rain” anymore?

OK, I'll say it again. Sucks to be you! 🤭

You're making this easy. 😆

Edited by leech~~