• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Random Daily Pics

On 4/4/2022 at 3:34 PM, Wanderer said:

Welcome to farm country where you should almost expect something like heavy gauge wire to be in the middle of the base of a big oak tree. 😒

Brand new 20 inch yellow link chain ain’t so new anymore.  Oh, never mind the chipmunk nest either…

68614656-54BB-49D6-A627-07AC57AA9096.thumb.jpeg.6617cf5b0938d11a3d47c138a2c8ebdc.jpeg

Did you say naughty words?  🤔  🤭

19 minutes ago, smurfy said:

sheez,byou got lotz ofbsnow there yet!!!!!!!! 🙄

Yes we do! It is spring here not summer ya know. 😃

12 minutes ago, bobbymalone said:

Is the animal detector your dog?

No, we don't have a dog. It might scare away some of the critters. Or it might get eaten! 😄

It is a motion sensor that goes off whenever anything come down the driveway. 

47 minutes ago, chaffmj said:

No, we don't have a dog. It might scare away some of the critters. Or it might get eaten! 😄

It is a motion sensor that goes off whenever anything come down the driveway. 

I put one of those up when I had Deer coming to the feeders a few years ago.  My wife got [PoorWordUsage]ed off when it went off at 3:00am!  😆

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

I put one of those up when I had Deer coming to the feeders a few years ago.  My wife got [PoorWordUsage]ed off when it went off at 3:00am!  😆

Haha, we turn ours off when we go to bed.  It is kind of neat in the dark when it goes off and I walk out with a flashlight and all you see is a pair of glowing eyes!

1 hour ago, chaffmj said:

Haha, we turn ours off when we go to bed.  It is kind of neat in the dark when it goes off and I walk out with a flashlight and all you see is a pair of glowing eyes!

I had to run it at night because it was the only time the big 8 point would show up. 😄

2 hours ago, Canon Guy said:

Driving today on the border of Mpls/Edina I noticed a very green lawn up ahead. I had to pull out my phone to take a photo of the artificial turf yard.

PXL_20220408_182416380.jpg

Should have got out and checked if it was astro turf?  🤔

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

That’s actually really good for a phone pic.  When I’ve tried with my phone the focus won’t lock in.  It’s just a bright fuzzy object.

Just do full zoom and it will seem blurry at first then it'll auto enhance.  I was resting it on the truck window for stability, cause you have to be almost completely still.