• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Random Daily Pics

On 6/21/2022 at 9:42 PM, Wanderer said:

Yep you’ve mentioned it.  You sometimes fish with your Trump lovin’ neighbor. 

Big time Trump loving neighbor. He does not like that I will never talk politics, but we went out the other night for the firt time this year and he wore a Hillary Killed My Friends t-shirt. 😁

On 6/24/2022 at 7:02 AM, Wanderer said:

Top of the mornin’ to ya’s.

17755AA9-BE51-488B-BE2E-3C640BF2666C.thumb.jpeg.459e797b7b006f5083647bbcbb4fa83d.jpeg

Yah, that pile on the ground is my responsibility.  Does it just “rain” anymore?

Nope, it can't just rain anymore. We came home last night after spending most of the month up there and I was thrilled to be back in the city. 

Just last week alone we had a night with 80 mph winds, a morning with 4 " of rain, a night with 75 mph winds, two days of non stop 25-30 mph winds pounding the shoreline and the I woke up in the middle of the night to fireworks coming out the power lines they had put back up the day before. Trucks and saws were the sounds of the week.

PXL_20220627_200217614.jpg

Edited by Canon Guy

3 hours ago, Canon Guy said:

Just last week alone we had a night with 80 mph winds, a morning with 4 " of rain, a night with 75 mph winds, two days of non stop 25-30 mph winds pounding the shoreline and the I woke up in the middle of the night to fireworks coming out the power lines they had put back up the day before. Trucks and saws were the sounds of the week.

It just might be God trying to tell you sometime!  😇

Or Greta and her Climate change!  🤔

Either way someone not happy with you!  😁

1 hour ago, bobbymalone said:

What does a hatched turtle egg clutch look like?

if yer lucky ya see a little one come digging out of the sand or dirt, or several..  neat stuff!!!   only seen it once!!

8 hours ago, bobbymalone said:

What does a hatched turtle egg clutch look like?

I chased a coon off a nest in our driveway and checked another dug up nest that had a coon deuce in the middle of it.

I think when you start seeing the egg shells outside the hole and tracks around the nest it’s a safe guess.

2 hours ago, Wanderer said:

I chased a coon off a nest in our driveway and checked another dug up nest that had a coon deuce in the middle of it.

I think when you start seeing the egg shells outside the hole and tracks around the nest it’s a safe guess.

I'll have to keep an eye on the turtle nest out in the yard.  There have been two raccoons in the hood.  The neighbors trapped one because they got tired of their bird feeders getting trashed.

I asked the dude what he did with it.  He said released.  I asked him where.  He says "Edina, I figure they rich people have good garbage for him to eat".  😂

11 hours ago, Wanderer said:

my brother lives out in Wisconsin on the sconny river.  when he sees a snapping turtle laying eggs he puts up a fence to keep critters out. when they hatch he safely guides them to the water. they take 9-14 weeks depending on temps to hatch!!!!!