• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Biggest bass you ever caught?

apegs

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6-14 on jig and pig on West metro Lake and

5-9 Smallie on wingdam pool 4.

Both were a Blast. Had what I believe I had a largemouth over

7 on and lost it. Same lake as the 6-14 but in

deeper water. Jumped 4 or 5 times and I only had 10# Mono on.

Forgot the net and when I reached over to lip it at the side

of the boat it jumped and spit my worm. Bout had a heart attack.

Was HUGH. lol

21.25" Largie pic on my avatar on a topwater frog and that was last year. I could have some that are bigger from Tonka years ago, but with out a good pic on a measuring board I dunno.

20.5" smallie on Mille Lacs - pic on my wall at work.

Can't seem to break 6 here in MN. I have 3 @ 5.9lbs on the berkely digital. 2 on texas rigged brushawgs and 1 on jig n' craw. All from smaller west metroish waters.

Two heaviest smallies were 4.6lbs. 19.5" from green lake on a leech and a 20.5" from ML on a berkely jigworm. Would have liked to landed the ML one a couple months later. TALL and skinny.

21.5" 8.4lber from SD is my biggest.

Got a 19.5" 7.0lb this year that I had to weigh and measure twice as I was somewhat in disbelief.

caught a piggg largemouth in the Brainerd Lakes Area last summer. 21.5" anywhere from 5.5 to 6 pounds.

Caught her on a senko flipped under a pontoon lift.

Put numerous 4 pound smallies in the boat, probably have a few over 5. Those were all in one summer when the year class of fish was just unreal. I think this year is looking similar, haven't really gone after them very hard yet though.

6lbs 12 oz, 6lb 10oz and a 6lb 8oz LM SM - just under 5, have come close but just cannot break the mark. Two biggest came in June, 6-8 Oct. Best big fish month in my opinion, October. One in Stearns county, 2 in Ottertail. June fish came on 5" senko, green pumpkin, shallow water, October fish, creature bait in 8 feet.

My biggest Mn bass is 5lbs 12oz on a scum from deep in the pads late last fall just over 21" from a small lake up by Finlayson had to go in and get her as she was buried.

I also have a 9lbs 8oz from the Maitland chain in Orlando the day before my daughters wedding last summer on a silver zara spook.

My biggest Mn bass is 5lbs 12oz on a scum from deep in the pads late last fall just over 21" from a small lake up by Finlayson had to go in and get her as she was buried.

I also have a 9lbs 8oz from the Maitland chain in Orlando the day before my daughters wedding last summer on a silver zara spook.

can you send me an email? I got a question

6lbs. 10 ounces. Caught on a 5 acre pond in a WMA. I was hunting the week before and noticed panfish in the shallows. I decided to bring my gear with the next time and got several 2-3 pounders and that one giant. Unfortunately the fish got hooked in the gills and I had to take her. She now hangs above the fireplace. However, I went back the next spring and the pond had a total winter kill. So, I didn't feel so bad.

23.75" weighted over 7.5 lbs on other guy's scale was going to mount it but decide to let big ol girl go

also caught 22.25", numberous 20-22" years ago when I was bass addict.

The 23.75 and 22.25 came from south central lake in same weekend caught on 4 lbs line fishing for panfish when I wasn 16 yrs old. Lost both of pics during moving... frown

Biggest Lm was 22.5 out a of smaller metro lake that has some suprisingly big fish in it not sure on the wieght.

Biggest smallmouth was 21.5 on mille but that was when fishing for walleye so it does not really count in my book...19.5 is my biggest smallie otherwise hope to break that 20inch mark this year living by mille and all!

My biggest bass was caught Ice-fishing a couple years ago. I caught 2 in the same night that were around 22 inches. Put them back. Caught a ton of bass that year while crappie fishing through the ice. Biggest in soft water was 21"...