• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IS Cuddy worth 7.66 million??

Mudcutter

Originally Posted By: PierBridge
I vote we keep him around for just a bit longer... at least until after he plays in this years All Start Game ... grin

....speaking of crow

Not hardly!

But keep ripping him...LAZER and another DONG for Cuddy as we type!...

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, what all star game did you watch? really, it's ok to eat the crow once in a while, we all have been there. just close your eyes and try not to chew too much and it won't be so bad.

saying he didn't play in the all star game isn't ripping the guy; it's a fact

UMMM I was hardly serious about Cuddy making the All Star game in-spite of him hitting for the cycle the same day he was being ripped apart in here!

And yes I could easily still eat some crow and will willingly except it but as we speak it's not looking to bad for us Cuddy backers.

3-4 with a Home run tonight for Cuddy and Punto with 2 more web gems...Life is good!.. grin

Currently hitting .275 with 16 Home runs, 23 doubles and 50 RBI's so if you GUYS don't mind I'll hold off just bit on my Black Bird dinner..LOL

EDIT: HI-WAY robberery... CUDDY who isn't very clutch according to you guys hits a CLUTCH 2 out double in the ninth and hustles his [PoorWordUsage] off from 2nd to score the tying run and is called out at the plate on a Horrible call!

Even though they blew the 10 run lead, Cuddy tied the game and was called out in the 9th. I don't know how the ump missed that, it was clear without slow motion replay that he was safe. Cuddy should have "accidentally" head butted the ump when he got up.

I'm glad my old sig made some people laugh. That's why it was there. You just can't keep things up too long or they get old. As for "the call" After watching the replay several times, it does look like the ump's vision is blocked by his positioning. I still think he should have been able to tell that cuddy's leg went between the pitcher's legs before the tag was applied. Not much you can do about it, but the Twins really could have used a win tonight. Just have to wait and see how the season plays out. At least the NFL season is just around the bend.

Cuddy is quietly putting together a very good year. If he keeps up his current pace he'll more than earn his 7+ Million salary. If he stays healthy, his year end stats are going to be very respectable. Twins are going to need him to keep on this pace the whole 2nd half.

Cuddy is quietly putting together a very good year. If he keeps up his current pace he'll more than earn his 7+ Million salary. If he stays healthy, his year end stats are going to be very respectable. Twins are going to need him to keep on this pace the whole 2nd half.

So far so good!

Whats really impressive is 43 EXTRA base hits 2nd on the team behind Morneau's 48 extra base hits.

Not a bad year when you're 2nd in HR's 2nd in Doubles and 2nd in Runs scored and 2nd in RBI's to go along with a team leading SIX TRIPLEs on a perennially contending team thats battling for ANOTHER play off berth!

good job cuddy! this is what needs to happen when you make the big bucks. hopefully these last couple of games where he's come through with big hits in crucual situations late in the game will give him the confidence to do that more often. putting the bat on ball instead of striking out on low outside pitches definitely gives one the opportunity to be the hero and I'm hoping it continues for him (and the rest of the team).

Cuddy with another late inning clutch extra base hit.

Did you see that hustle? Did he need to? Maybe not, he more than likely knew Mauer would have scored and a double would have been good enough, but he was truckin' around them bases.