• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IS Cuddy worth 7.66 million??

Mudcutter

Cruddy goes 0 fer today.

Where were your Cuddy posts when he had the game winning RBI last night? Todays score was 16-1, so noone was perfect, but Cuddy went 1 for 4 and Mauer went hitless, lets crucify him, shall we?

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? That is really crucifying him?? Wow, that was my prediction for the day, don't know if you notice on every post, it is time stamped......How about this Cruddy goes 0 fer today!

Just like he has in 27 out of his 88 games. wink

Are you serious? That is really crucifying him?? Wow, that was my prediction for the day, don't know if you notice on every post, it is time stamped......How about this Cruddy goes 0 fer today!

Just like he has in 27 out of his 88 games. wink

Neither you nor Sled have had anything good to say about him in years. Sad. Guy hits a cycle, only cycle Sleds buddy Delmon will ever see has 2 wheels and a seat, but as overweight as he is- I doubt he'd ride it.

Just drop the shovel, your only getting deeper.

Hate to remind you this, but you are among the 1% of T Jack fans around here. You and Sled don't care for Cuddyer- me and 99% of Minnesota don't care too much for Delmon. Its ok, I am fine with that. Cuddyer is among the best in the Majors with his work off the field, and he spends a ton of time- his own personal time- in hospitals visiting with sick kids plus he does a ton of other charity work. I haven't heard one thing about Delmon doing any of that. I have HEARD he doesn't give a good interview and doesn't seem all that sharp, if you know what I mean. Just what I have HEARD.

when it comes right down to it, delmon and cuddy's performance shouldn't really even be compared since one makes over 6.5 times the salary of the other. one might be a nicer guy and be more media friendly, but when it comes right down to it, it's hard to argue against that both of them are over paid, (although I'd much rather see their salaries going to these two guys than the $1.7 mil that we are paying to the crainwreck).

Originally Posted By: fishin58
Just drop the shovel, your only getting deeper.

Hate to remind you this, but you are among the 1% of T Jack fans around here. You and Sled don't care for Cuddyer- me and 99% of Minnesota don't care too much for Delmon. Its ok, I am fine with that. Cuddyer is among the best in the Majors with his work off the field, and he spends a ton of time- his own personal time- in hospitals visiting with sick kids plus he does a ton of other charity work. I haven't heard one thing about Delmon doing any of that. I have HEARD he doesn't give a good interview and doesn't seem all that sharp, if you know what I mean. Just what I have HEARD.

who cares what they do off the field

its what they do on the field that counts

Id rather have a player that bats 300 hits 40 HRS and beats up old ladies in his off time, than a guy who bats 250 20 hrs and pulls kittens out of burning houses

My vote is for pulling kittens out of burning houses. I'd rather keep the trash out of our great state. Could be my grandma or my mom he is beating up.....hell no. grin

Reason why Michael Vick can stay away.

saturday- Delmon 0 fer 4

Cuddyer 1 fer 3

But I'm not going to dwell on that

good idea because it's only one game and the team lost. again, why are we comparing these two players stats? delmon has basically been a bust this year but fortunately he doesn't have the big salary. a player having one more hit than delmon by no means is a big deal is it considering he probably earned $50,000 or more for that one game and the hit was more or less meaningless relative to the outcome of the game?

Nothing impresses me about the cycle. Its a stupid stat

2 HRS and 2 doubles is more impressive

The cycle happens about as often as a no hitter, what is so stupid about it? It is quite an accomplishment, if it weren't so hard noone would care. BTW- whats so hard about 2 doubles and 2 hrs? 2 triples yes- 2 doubles, why is that so impressive?

The cycle happens about as often as a no hitter, what is so stupid about it? It is quite an accomplishment, if it weren't so hard noone would care. BTW- whats so hard about 2 doubles and 2 hrs? 2 triples yes- 2 doubles, why is that so impressive?

are 2 doubles better than a double and single?

are 2 HRs better than 1 hr+ triple?

YES and YES

sure its rare, thats why they invented that stat..Its not an impressive production stat.

do scrub players ever for the cycle? (cough Gomez)YES!

do scrub pitchers ever pitch perfect games or is it the better (all-star level) pitchers?

see what I mean

Scrub pitchers DO pitch no hitters. Sanchez- San Francisco, just a couple weeks ago. The Giants were trying to get rid of him and noone even wanted him. I am looking at the list of no hitters, and gotta say there is a ton of scrubs as you call them on there. Remember Bud Smith??? Guy was 7-8 in his career, pitched a no hitter for the Cardinals in his rookie year, was traded and never played in the majors again. He even signed a few years later with the Twins, but never made it up with us.

You saying the cycles NOT impressive and in fact stupid as you said should be forwarded on to Common, I am sure he would have a spot for it on his preposterous statements