• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IS Cuddy worth 7.66 million??

Mudcutter

Great game for Cuddy last nite, hey Sledneck. He didn't get a lot of support for his efforts. Harris drops the PERFECT 1 HOP THROW from the wall in right and had the runner dead to rights. Pittsburgh didn't do their homework on Cuddy. Great abats, but left stranded.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering does the 3 Run BOMB Cuddy just hit in the bottom of the 1st in a tie game against the hottest team in baseball fall under mop-up, clutch or some other Batting stat????

KABOOM!

Edit: Hit #2 "laser double" raises Cuddy up to .283 for the moment!

Edit again: sharp single to center and a triple away from the cycle. Currently hitting .288, then again its a mop up game now!... grin

Edit: SHIZ-ZAM..its the CYCLE for Cuddy!!!!!!!!! .291 AVG..

I vote we keep him around for just a bit longer... at least until after he plays in this years All Start Game ... grin

He won't be playing in the all star game but he's done much better this year to this point than I expected. PB, I hear they have a 2 for 1 crow special at the local diner. I hear you are buying so I might as well join ya. blush

He got robbed. He should be starting the all-star game.

HAHA. Never. 20 Bazillion Japanese can't be wrong. I should say 20 Bazillion Japanese voting for All Stars can't be wrong. As long as Ichiro is in the Majors, there will never be another starting RF

New nick name for Cuddles is Pedro Cerrano, "I cannot hit curveball, straight ball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid."

He looks like the winner of the take a swing at major league pitching night.

I'm pretty sure he was kidding, an average player having an average season.

Nice edit job!

After you caved and admitted Crow in this post originally. grin

I was thinking just the same as your edited version above. Pretty average and a 0 for 14 from being a .249 hitter. So I refrained from gloating...

I wish he was better and maybe he will but he's doing OK so far. I still disagree with some of hatin on him but a lot of it is understandable.

So don't worry about the CROW just yet it may still come our way on this one!....LOL... grin