• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muskie Photo Gallery

davev

I suppose with a chop like that there probably was soooooome cloud cover anyway, I shouldn't be giving you that much credit haha. wink

and i have a question, seeing as how your name is Esox Magnum, are you affiliated in anyway with the lure company by the same name that makes those big Jigs with the Kalin's tail on them?

Here is a 52.25 from saturday morning. I was fishing alone and a speedboater passing by took the pics. I was a little dissapointed with how they turned out. I didnt get a real good hold that showed how big and fat the fish was. I guess its hard when the photo is taken from another boat. Anyway it had a 24inch girth and was a real battle. jumping all over and taking 20 yrd runs.

I dont think this fish had a single scar on her.

CPR'ed, for another battle. Hope the pic shows up.

DSC01605.jpg

Will do Beerfish. I wouldnt have known who you were until i saw you were from Circle Pines. You are the only person who would admit that. I got that ski in the same exact spot where the that nice one shook off years back. The day of your horendous sun burn.

nah we were out on Mille Lacs wink

and the little guy was freaking out, he's seen a few muskies but hasn't seen one this close and personal, or this big-he actually had his first follow last night. I think this fish might be the one that converts him over fulltime to muskie fishing though, he loved it.

All i did was create a photobucket account. then on this site, in the text box(when you select reply) Click the 4th little box below the smiley faces and paste in the address of the photo, from photobucket(or whatever site.)