• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muskie Photo Gallery

davev

My follow up question was gonna be if she made a run at your trolling motor. I often fish alone and it is NOT EASY to get the trolling motor out of the water with an angry esox on the line. Sometimes you just can't turn em'. Anyways, nice fish FM!

Off limits how? It wasnt posted as such besides the no parking sings.

Heres a video of one I didnt get to unhook myself

They'll write you a big ticket if they catch you unloading... (Parking ticket, plus possible tresspassing depending on the water level)

Too many idiots messed up a good thing. One guy even backed his entire trailor down to the water and parked there.

Tresspassing??? Dont know how it would be tresspassing since it's not private owned land you are going accross. I can see the parking ticket though. Oh well, I guess we just got lucky and I guess now I'm not going back. I do remember seeing a truck parked down in the ditch there a few years back, wonder if that was the same guy.

Jerkin, nope wrong lake

Walleye, it is a 1700 Lund Explorer with a raised removable platform I made last fall to give more casting and storage room. I made it completely removable for when the little one comes fishing with.

Here is a 45 from yesterday

100_1804.jpg

100_1806.jpg

Lake Vermilion remained good this past week, even given the intense amount of extra pressure the West End got with a recent "outing." Not all fisherman from the outing exhibited good fishing etiquette although many did. Pulling up within a cast distance on small spots is not good, but thats a story for another string going on right now. Not sure how good of info they got, as I understand for as many people were there, something like 6 fish were boated? I hope guys had fun and enjoyed the resource and I guess they were there to learn and have fun, but needed better advice.

These are pics of 4 of 5 caught in the general area of the outing last week, 2 were boated Sunday night, 2 Tuesday night, 1 Wednesday night. Basically fishing part-time mostly evenings. Not pictured is another 45 from Sunday night.

Bill from Ham Lake with a 46.

100_487.jpg

Jeremy with a 45.

100_489.jpg

Dwight from Arden Hills with a 44.

100_490.jpg

Jeremy with a 41.5.

100_491.jpg