• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pictures of our Dog (best friends)

I believe I posted puppy pics of him earlier in this thread.

but heres a newer pic of my GSP Wrigley pointing:

DSC02611.jpg

After a night of training/swimming

DSC02631.jpg

And here is my newest pup his name is Harry.

7 week old GSP on point

Harryspoint1.jpg

the retrieve

harrywithbird.jpg

they seem to get along great lol

WrigleyHarry.jpg

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Run,

Your older dog looks alot like one of my female gsp's, except her big brown spot in on her left side. The pup is cool, never seen one with such a solid brown coloring.

I will try to post mine, but I suck with pictures.

btw, how much does the older one weigh?

my older dog just turned 2yrs and is roughly 65-70lbs, he is a little bigger than I anticipated.

My pup comes from some pretty well known GSP bloodlines (DUAL Champions), the solid colored back is a trait from these dogs, they all seem to have it.

Here are some pics of our 2 yr female black lab 'Gunner'.

Western MN bird hunting, after worths of work

Gunner102007.jpg

Playing in the weeds.

Gunner91507.jpg

Pointing at critters on the top of the water

Gunner090107.jpg

My 5 yr old daughter and her best friend at last years game fair. Wating in line to jump off the dock

TyraGunnerGameFair307.jpg

I've shown these 2 pics before, but here is one of the first days we had Gunner home, I caught the 2 of them upstairs napping

TyraandGunnerNapping4.jpg

TyraandGunnerNapping2.jpg

Posing for the camera

Gunner132507.jpg

A picture from last summer, Gunner playing with 2 of my buddies dogs. Pure White German Shepards, Polar and Pudge.

GunnerPolarPudge1.jpg

So glad that this was brought back. We adopted this guy 2/29/08.This is Duke - in Winnie, and with his favorite toy, and after a bath and trim.

You forgot to mention that duke is an Olympic gold medal boat diver and likes to try and bully my Great Dane.

Yeah - I did forget that. I still can't believe that little stinker jumped out of a moving boat. shocked

And not only does he bully your Great Dane, this weekend we had him to the farm and he was bullying an old Black Lab and a a Golden Retriever. That is, until the Golden bit him in the bu##. Was pretty funny (he didn't get hurt).