• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pictures of our Dog (best friends)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stratos, my dog is a pure bred American Pit Bull Terrier, and no he is not a crazy, vicious, pycho dog.That's the streotype that this breed has gotten. Rix is the a big old teddy, that whines like crazy. He is also one useful dog. This little 60 lbs loves pulling my 200+ lbs of ice house and gear. And when he pulls all this gear, he does it like it weighs 2 lbs. I think he whines more then he barks.

... once you have the piece of wood off of the pile up here on the deck, get about half way to the sliding glass door. Then chew it into as many pieces as you can until he comes running out here to yell at us. Just when he gets the door open run like a banshee, wagging your tail in a naughty fasion the entire time... Got it?

oscarmagwood9xd.jpg

Quote:

Are you sure them aint aliens? Geeze look at those eyes. WOW!

I don't have any sort of photo editing softwre on my PC, I just used my girlfriends camera quick. I was happy to get the shots I did, every time I was ready to take a picture she would move.

casey - loved the pic and the conversation! Could've been straight out of a Far Side cartoon. smile.gif Ain't it the truth that the older dogs teach BAD habits to the youngsters before teaching the GOOD habits?