• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pictures of our Dog (best friends)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great pics Buzz!....that camera of yours really takes some crystal clear pics!(very impressive)......i guess i enjoy my camera as much as i enjoy the fishing...i just make sure i take my camera everytime i venture into the outdoors....one never knows what you're going to see!...the digitals really have made a diffence for sure!... grin.gif

Our little 6 y.o. foot-long weiner-dog thinks she's bigger than every dog posted so far. smile.gif We've long forgotten that she's a dog, she's so much a part of our house and family. She's a relentless vermin hunter, too. grin.gif

snooks_reduced.jpg

My old bud Kota. He was only a year old on this BWCA Trip. We put our walleyes on a stringer and tied it to a long rope and tossed out from shore as far as we could. He would swim out dive under and grab the a walleye and bring them back to shore.

bwca04.jpg

This is my current dog Bud.

bud.jpg

BM,

Don't cut branches off of the ugly tree for your dog to fetch--that is what can happen! I'm just kidding!

That is one spectacular morph job. I mean it man, that is fantastic computer work there. Tell me that is a program that does that with a simple resize. If it is I want to buy it, please let me know what it is. Just great!

This was a wonderful dog that I owned for a short time, unfortunately he had a hip problem and would literally become paralyzed after 15-20 minutes of hunting. He went to a wonderful home, but I really liked him so I thought I would show you his portrait.

dsc01576yh.jpg