• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pictures of our Dog (best friends)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I would not say short and stocky, but he is shorter than a normal lab. I would say well proportioned for his height. Weighs 58 lbs and he is now about 1 1/2 years old so he is about as big as he will get. My guess is he will, as all dogs and for that matter us unfortunately, fill out more as he ages. laugh.gif

I guess stocky might not be the best to describe our female. She is about 20" at the shoulder and weighs around 58 to 60 lbs. I am asuming she has a similar build to your male. We have a male and he is 26" at the shoulder and weighs around 90 lbs. That is probably why she looks stocky to me.

Speaking of big fish pics. I can't tell you how many people have e-mailed me pics of your big fish usually asking something along the line of "Did you see the fish this guy caught?" You are a pretty popular guy.

I see that you are in an outdoor publication too.

Heres a few more pictures of Bailey... we were walking through Murphy Hanrehan park and a deer walks out on the path and at first didn't see us... my dog froze.. starring at this deer and then the deer turned and looked at us and I was getting my camera fired up... heres what I got.

2005_0514_142602AA.JPG

2005_0514_142616AA.JPG

Buzz, nothing better than being in the right place at the right time with the right camera at the right setting in the right position. grin.gif

TRITC: Such a sweet portrait. Makes me think of fireplace, football game, cold beer, dog at your feet. Hard to beat a hunting dog that's also a good family companion. cool.gif

Are they both Brittanies, or is one a springer?

Quote:

buzzsaw, I love those two pictures. How long was it before you caught up to your dog

I let her run and started walking up the trail.. I think she came back about a minute or so later all happy.. wagging her tail and sniffing everywhere... That Deer just dusted her!

Quote:

Buzz, nothing better than being in the right place at the right time with the right camera at the right setting in the right position

It (camera) was around my neck at the time, so I was lucky... I was out looking for bird photo opportunities and along comes this doe.... yee haw.