• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pictures of our Dog (best friends)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There hasn't been any pics posted here lately. Some of you guys that got pups a while back should be posting some updated photos( you guys with the GSP, Choc Lab, Red Setter, etc.)

Here's a pic of my fishin' buddy Oscar. He pulled a sled up to Found Lake in the BWCAW with me earlier this trout season.

oscarsled6yy.jpg

Boxcar, cute Lil fishin buddy that you have there. Does he "bark" the fish when you get them into the house? My lab will have to bark them while they are on the bottom of the boat! Just think, if you had a 10 inch auger looks like he/she could swim laps! Thanks for sharing. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

What a popular forum. Are wives next? But who can resist showing off their canine companion. My springer used to be an awesome pheasant hunter but the dog food I fed her as a pup eventually caused problems so she passed away at the tender age of 11. The lhasa apso in the 2nd photo will be going pheasant hunting with me this year. If anybody sees me I'll get laughed out of the field of course. She has proven she has the nose for it though.

103588580_b8d5615ee6.jpg

103588582_34249f2213.jpg