• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Random Daily Pics

47 minutes ago, bobbymalone said:

Looks like a good size one.  DNFW

Had my 9 yr Twins with and they had never seen one before. I tried to explain what that old ornery smelly thing was capable of and to not get close. Those things can jump and come at you quick. They are very deceiving when it comes to speed.

5 hours ago, bobberineyes said:

Wish I had canon's camera on this trip.

-1368008049_Resized_20180912_091635_5146_1166419_resized.jpeg

Was this a joke or did someone actually think that truck was gonna fit?  Hard to tell from the photo but it looks wedged in there a little.

1 hour ago, bobbymalone said:

Was this a joke or did someone actually think that truck was gonna fit?  Hard to tell from the photo but it looks wedged in there a little.

When we pulled in they said we wouldn't fit, I paid the 8 bucks anyhow.  Just wanted to see what the hype was about driving thru trees in the Redwoods.  I had a little more room yet..?

On 4/10/2020 at 5:03 PM, Wanderer said:

Little Falls Dam

1BEE7D7D-DF71-4219-9336-072E3EA08E52.thumb.jpeg.8cd720956b8f111540ef4e97602cd709.jpeg

Today

41FC03D8-D61E-4D98-9C04-4150642F2CE0.thumb.jpeg.7283963efe3edcd74d6c0d2c8110fdae.jpeg

Figured I should throw something out there to keep up! ?

@chaffmj maybe that girlie grouse got et?  I was scrolling back through the pages to find my earlier dam photo and am reminded how raw the north country is.  Lots of critters passed in your pics.

10 hours ago, tacklejunkie said:

Are the eggs hatched?

10 hours ago, Wanderer said:

maybe that girlie grouse got et?  I was scrolling back through the pages to find my earlier dam photo and am reminded how raw the north country is.  Lots of critters passed in your pics.

Two looked liked they had, the rest weren't.  We had some balsams cut down in that area and didn't realize the nest was there. It has been a week and I haven't seen the grouse since she left and not sure what happened to the babies.