• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

leech~~

10 Years On This Site As Of 12/11/2008

22 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

10 years is a notable anniversary.  Congrats! 🥂

I was checking to see how many I recognized.  A fair amount.  Then I saw you did catch me. 🙋‍♂️

I had some other pictures of Laker fishing that for some reason just wouldn't post. You can see one right at the bottom of the last picture?  J's fish.bmp.

3 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

I had some other pictures of Laker fishing that for some reason just wouldn't post. You can see one right at the bottom of the last picture?  J's fish.bmp.

I learned how to encrypt all digital media near my fishin’ holes.  Hopefully that explains it. 😁

27 minutes ago, Rick said:

Congrats whippersnapper.

When are you going to get your wings and throw a get together?👈👈☝️👍😁😁

ikr, Duff started some noise a while back but never happened? 😒

11 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Hey it's my Anniversary old man!  

We've all become that group of old men hanging out at McDonald's having coffee and shooting the breeze.

Sharing tips, helping each other out, as well as giving each other grief.

It's been a good run leech~~, congrats!

1 hour ago, Getanet said:

This got me curious, so I checked my profile and sure enough, I'm coming up on 10 years myself on 12/30.  However, over those 10 years I've posted WAY less topless selfies than Leech has!

Dude, there's still time lets see it! 😁

5 minutes ago, Mike89 said:

leech got me wondering too..  18 years on here..WOW!!!  congrats leech!!!  

Rick, we really need one of these in the emoticon popup for posts like this! 😄

image.png.44d3c00dc91a61c8c251bf074e3dc251.png

I am still trying to unsee that tatty pic you posted.

Edited by roony

1 hour ago, nofishfisherman said:

Before anyone considers posting more topless photos of themselves please consider that we already suffer from a lack of users.  We don't need you doing anything that's bound to drive even more of them away.  

Sorry, was trying to get some of the ladies back on this site!  😋

3 hours ago, smurfy said:

Been here longer than my profile says under a different name!😉

Smurf just between you and me were you UncleBill at one time?

Edited by chaffmj