• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Peterson Indicted for Child Abuse

LMITOUT

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peterson lost creditability when having 7 kids by how many different mothers? Rumors as many as 7 more kids by DNA samples can prove it? I don"t know?

What kind of role model is that?

Yeah the punishment he received as a child taught him some pretty good morals I guess crazy

If average Joe would have done this, happens more than we even realize or hear about, but since it is AP, the news goes crazy on this. Not saying it is right but I guess most others just get away with it.

Same thing with others saying he may have 7 kids with 7 other women, happens more than we realize.

I know a gal who is having her 6th child, more than 4 fathers and I would guess she is collecting for those kids through the Gov programs.

Happens all the time but we do not hear about those other low profile people.

..... and after all the dust settles and even if he is found guilty the worst he will get is a fine and probation. Very normal for the given situation and justice system. And everone will stil have their opinions.......

and he'll be playing for the cowboys by opening day 2015.

If average Joe would have done this, happens more than we even realize or hear about, but since it is AP, the news goes crazy on this. Not saying it is right but I guess most others just get away with it.

Same thing with others saying he may have 7 kids with 7 other women, happens more than we realize.

I know a gal who is having her 6th child, more than 4 fathers and I would guess she is collecting for those kids through the Gov programs.

Happens all the time but we do not hear about those other low profile people.

But if you want fame and fortune and like being in the lime light, expect every aspect of your life to be under scrutiny.

And now he just adds to the problem.

Prosecutors in Montgomery County, Texas, have filed paperwork to have Adrian Peterson's bail revoked and the running back re-arrested after the Minnesota Vikings running back told a court employee that he had recently smoked marijuana before taking a drug test Wednesday.

I would bet that half the people on this thread have either hit there kid , smoked pot, drank alcohol while driving , have stolen something , been to a personal stripper party , have commmitted adultery , or othe sins . While judging others . Who have done the same .