• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2012 Trail Cam Thread

Oh right on right on, thinkin I'm seein the reason for not allowing baited hunts in MN because a muzzy or bow hunter it would be heaven. 9:40 AM and that big guy has no fear of the daylight although he seems concerned lol. Cool pictures. Do you then feed through the winter/spring or do you stop when muzzy and bow are done ?

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right on right on, thinkin I'm seein the reason for not allowing baited hunts in MN because a muzzy or bow hunter it would be heaven. 9:40 AM and that big guy has no fear of the daylight although he seems concerned lol. Cool pictures. Do you then feed through the winter/spring or do you stop when muzzy and bow are done ?

LOL... if that was MN those deer wouldn't be there at 9:40 in the daylight!

Was happy to see "tumor buck" made it, (on his belly) saw him Saturday of opener but no shot, also broke a few tines since. He should be a stud next year. The small one with what looks like 2 main beams. Here are a few other ones that should be dandies next near... full-38623-27167-pict0017.jpg

full-38623-27168-pict0018.jpg

full-38623-27169-pict0138.jpg

full-38623-27170-pict0270.jpg

full-38623-27171-wgi_0013.jpg

full-38623-27172-wgi_0014.jpg

full-38623-27173-wgi_0039.jpg

full-38623-27174-wgi_0044.jpg

full-38623-27175-wgi_0058.jpg

full-38623-27177-wgi_0064.jpg

full-38623-27178-wgi_0001.jpg

full-38623-27179-wgi_0011.jpg

muskieman, can I ask which wildgame innovations cam you have? Earlier this year i bought the 2 mp for 50 bucks, i didnt expect much, but it wasnt worth 50, night pics i could only see eyes but the pics were black. So i returned it for the 4mp for 80 bucks. we turned the lights off in the house and walked by it a few times at 20 feet, could barely see us in the pics they were so dark, so i also returned that one. yours takes great pics, what model do you have? thanks

If you can swing it spend the $ on the bushnell trophy cams... we run 9 of them and never had a problem with one of them, one was submereged for one week after all that June rain and worked like a champ!

Buddy works at Gander and Wildgame is the most returned camera... FYI

muskieman, can I ask which wildgame innovations cam you have? Earlier this year i bought the 2 mp for 50 bucks, i didnt expect much, but it wasnt worth 50, night pics i could only see eyes but the pics were black. So i returned it for the 4mp for 80 bucks. we turned the lights off in the house and walked by it a few times at 20 feet, could barely see us in the pics they were so dark, so i also returned that one. yours takes great pics, what model do you have? thanks

buy the $80 4 or 5mp cam! I have 5 and they work really really great~!

i'll post some Night pics so you can see the difference

here a few pics from different brands for ya:::

PICT0021.jpg[IM000107.jpgMDGC0370_2.jpgCDY_0012.jpg

I got them last year for a reasonable price, can't remember exact but under 80 bucks. I looked at properties on picture and it said Wildgame model-W3X, f/2.4, 1/30 sec. I will check next weekend as I don't remember off hand. We run 3 of them and they always turn out good and no issues with them.