• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2012 Trail Cam Thread

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frosty think I'm heading in the swamp this weekend, mom's b-day etc. Have you guys checked your t-cams lately ? I highly doubt any have shed yet, but you never know, generally after Valentines day according to my footage from many years, when shedding time comes frosty you're more than welcome to take your dog on my land also to find sheds and keep them of course, I'd sure like to see them if you find any but that isn't necessary either, good luck. smile

I was up the end of December. Only a couple bucks, all with head gear. Wasn't much action this year in there. I think having corn planted in all the fields around it next year should change that.

Thanks for the invite! I appreciate it. I think we are going to be up the 26th or so and bring the dog with. Hopefully she will find something crazy Any I find I will for sure let you see.

I have lived in my house for 15 years and over a month ago I noticed deer tracks for the first time ever. I decided to put a little corn on the ground to see if I could get them back. No expectations, if nothing else, the rabbits would eat it. Well, they started coming, the deer I mean!

Nothing like what you guys have been getting as far as big bucks, but my kids love it. I purchased my first trail cam and it captured 17 pics last night.

full-5994-29699-pict0003.jpg

full-5994-29700-pict0005.jpg

Last Friday (before I had a camera) there were 7 out there. My boys and I get a big kick out of this.

As long as they dont destroy my apple trees they are welcome to come around.

Check out the temp! LOL something not calibrated there so I will have to figure that out. It was -23 at my house this morning and it snapped photos at 5:29AM.

I am using lithium batteries as well.

Like I mentioned above I have two Moultrie and temperature is off on both about 10 degrees or so. E-mailed Moultire,they did not say much,they just said send it in. I am not going to send it in for that. I don't think you can adjust the thermometer? Least I can't?

The temp thing would be a easy thing to get right you would think?