• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2012 Trail Cam Thread

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few pictures from earlier this fall.full-40028-25923-trailcam101112006.jpg

full-40028-25924-trailcam101112005.jpg

full-40028-25925-trailcam9512349.jpg

O'kay now what kind of camera?

Also a question can most of you put your SD card directly in a regular camera and few it. I know some camera's you can not. At times it is nice to look at pictures in the field.

O'kay now what kind of camera?

Also a question can most of you put your SD card directly in a regular camera and few it. I know some camera's you can not. At times it is nice to look at pictures in the field.

Looks like an older Moultrie Flash camera.

Some game cameras and point and shoot cameras with a LCD viewing screen are compatible. It all depends on the type of formatting the two cameras use for picture storage. You basically have to test and see.

What's a good trail cam? My Stealthcam I bought a few years ago is garbage..

What is your price point? If money isn't a problem, Reconyx ($500+). If you want a good camera, at a fair price point (Moultrie M-80 ($140-170) or Bushnell Trophy Cam ($150-180).

*I realize there are many other options, and many that may be good/better/whatever, but in my experience, this is where I would start my search.

Ripn lips, they are in a seeking phase. Nose to the ground intersecting doe trail/bedding areas. Looking for a hot doe, which in one area I hunt one musta come into estrus early. Bucks we're on their feet grunting. Should be a good weekend. Typical pre-rut. If there is a hot doe it seems like the rut is on. If not, it's just cold and quiet.