• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins-Yankees

Big Tom

If the Twins don't win tonight they may as well sharpen up the old tines on the fork.

Some radio guy mentioned that they ought to bunt more when CC is on the mound because the more running around he dose the easier it is to hit him. Sounded like a great idea when somebody that is his size. What a lard@#& wink

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sense another Gardy tirade screaming about Hunter Wendlestadt if we lose this game. The call was inexcusable, but that's baseball. You gotta move on.

Why oh why don't we use our bullpen in the 7th before we really get in trouble?

This is a negative view but will the Twins turn into the Wild? Pack the new house for a few years and continue to choke. Maybe the Vikes should just repaint the Dome and get some new yurnal cakes. I'm not sure what the Gopher Nation should do.

This is a negative view but will the Twins turn into the Wild? Pack the new house for a few years and continue to choke. Maybe the Vikes should just repaint the Dome and get some new yurnal cakes. I'm not sure what the Gopher Nation should do.

The Vikes did repaint the dome, those red steel supports are now purple. I think the place looks a bit better, but thank god the vikes got moss so I have an outlet to turn my frustration towards.

It was Target Field that got me through the winter after that NFC Champ game.

Unfortunately it will never happen. The yankees are the reason some teams sell out during the regular season. I yucking fate the hankees but it is what it is.....

Here's a quote from a great movie.....Why do the Yankees always win....because people can't stop looking at the pin stripes. The Twins are in awe of the team that has continued to beat them when it counts. I hope they find a way to at least make it interesting, but playing in NY will not be easy.

I have Twins tickets for sale--cheap!

Four Standing Room Only tickets to Game 2 of the ALCS at Target Field. They can be yours for 1/10 of a cent, since I figure that is what the ink and cardboard in them is worth.

Seriously, I was in Twins' On-line Waiting Room for twenty minutes Monday waiting for my chance to buy Twins ALCS tickets--that's twenty minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Another sad end to the year. Overall though I am proud of this Twins team...I feel confident that if we would have been matched against the Rays we would be advancing to the next round but that's just the way it goes. As long as their is no salary cap in baseball the Yankees will just continue to be the New York All-Star team year after year and the Twins just can't match that.

It's been a fun year though and I have thoroughly enjoyed watching the Twins this season.

The best thing we could do is boycott baseball in every form until they stop teams like the Yankees from ruining the game with their spending

A nice idea, but what would it accomplish? The big-money teams in New York, Boston, and Chicago would only gain an even larger slice of the revenue pie, and dominate the game more thoroughly that they do now.

ESPN and MLB would be happy to see the Red Sox and Yankees sew up playoff spots in July, along with their slightly-lesser counterparts like the Mets, Dodgers, and Cubs. Their fans would likewise increase their support of their even more dominant teams--do you hear any Yankees fans, of which there are many more than there are Twins fans, complaining about how boring baseball is when they can pretty much count on the playoffs every year?

looking like he EZ Pass photo may have been correct. this team has no leader to kick butt out there and get them fired up like kirby, gaetti, and hrbek used to do.

if gardy would yell at the players when they swing at terrible pitches half as much as he yells at the umps when they miss a called pitch he might put a little fire in this team.

looks like another season coming to an end way before we as fans are ready for it.