• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How to get even...

BoxMN

So far I like SMG's and Northlanders gags the best, both hit home with a message, but next time bring your ouwn boat home, no problems. Don't get me wrong, I love paybacks but they will retaliate!!!!!! HTB:)

Take all the hundreds of rods he keeps in the boat out and leave him with a Barbie pole or two for one of those early morning walleye trips. Maybe replace the tons of muskie lures he got this winter with some trout flies for the next time he goes out looking for one of those things. How about a mouse in the waders for the duck opener? Having seen him putting on his waders, it would take him a while to get back out when he finds a mouse in the foot.

Here is an insidious trick I pulled on my uncle after he made me swim for a bucktail he snagged on a tree in canada. that night I went to his favorite rod, stripped off 5-6 yards of line, then stripped off another 5-6 yards of line. I then rewound the undone sections of line back on to the reel and re-tied his lure on. First cast of the day. Zing..... off goes the lure. So he strips 5-6 feet of line off looking confused at his reel and reties. Second cast of the day. Zing.... off goes another lure. I almost had to hook my self in the hand to not fall out of the boat laughing.

A guy at work tried pulling some stuff on me. I then left a box of pad thai in his desk drawer and topped it off with a little milk every week. He complained about an odor at his desk for around 3 months. He had air fresheners, glade plug ins, etc. He came up to me and asked if I put a furry box of asian food in his desk. I denied it all.

All good ideas. Try putting racoon trap lure in gloves, on coozies, and on duck calls. Try it sometime, not only will you catch more fish then him you will get to enjoy him crying like a baby

If he uses hand lotion or some kind of hand sanitizer put some doe in heat in there and mix it up. Don't put so much in there that it is overpowering, just enough to leave a good stink on his hands.

I love the red fruit punch in the shower head. I shared that idea with a coworker and I guess he heard that someone in college put a jolly rancher in a shower head, it runs clear in the water then when you are dry and dressed you get a real sticky feeling. It probably lasts a few days in the shower too.

Next time you're at his place put gelatin in his toilet. Then once it's firmed up put about an 1/2"-1" of water on top.(yes this joke takes some time and planning)

There is only one way to remove urine covered gelatin from a toilet. Scoop it out by hand. I did this to a college room mate who stiffed me on rent. He never missed a payment after that.

Vengence is a dish best served cold. When you get ready to sell the boat is the time for fun. Let the buyer of the boat in on the joke. When it comes time to transfer the boat arrange another fishing trip with your brother, leave the boat in his care again and as soon as his back is turned tow it away and deliver it to the new owner. Never admit anything.

if you really wanna get him back good you can always leave him an "upperdecker", thats when you use his bathroom take the lid off the tank of the toilet and drop a duce in there then replace the lid, after a day or so the water will flush a nasty brown color and it makes a real mess inside the tank. . . haha its a wonder i never made it through college huh???

Ha, you guys have some doozies for sure smile I am surprised he hasn't checked into this yet to see what is going to happen to him, or maybe he is at home putting "uppderDecker" protection in, hahahahaha!

Good stuff, I am going to keep this thread for future reference!

I've heard of the upperdecker before. Doesn't sound like too much fun to clean up.

Another one is saran wrap over the toilet bowl. Nothing like a wet foot.

Or....The old rubber band around the sprayer on the sink. When he turns on the sink, instant wet!

Quote:
Or....The old rubber band around the sprayer on the sink. When he turns on the sink, instant wet!

Dont do this to your wife then laugh about it for 20 minutes! It makes for a long week eek

next time yout over at his place ask to use the bathroom, when your in there unscrew his showerhead and dump a pack of tropical fruit punch koolaid in there, and screw it back on,that stuff will stain his skin red for a week, belive me

Pure evil, I love it! whistle