• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2008 Channel Cat Pictures

DTro

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice kitties guys.... Tyler, I was worried in the first pic that you lost your yellow vest, that thing has had so many fish pressed up against it, it must have it's own special funk by now huh? hehehehe

Originally Posted By: harvey lee
I caught a very large channel this am but didn't have my KOTC hat so no photo. Just mark me down for a 77 point fish.

Thanks Darren.

\:D\:D Come on Tom, we all know you aren't THAT good!!

Originally Posted By: harvey lee
I caught a very large channel this am but didn't have my KOTC hat so no photo. Just mark me down for a 77 point fish.

Thanks Darren.

Sure no prob.......you owe me a beverage

Nothing about bribing in the rules

PB channel tonight...35x21....the biggest channel I've pulled out of the MN yet. Bottomed out my 15lb scale...I'm going to guess and put it at 18-19lbs. The belly on this pig was seriously obiese.

hit like a freight train too...almost lost my rod

img222.jpg

What a beautiful day out on the lake and the fishing was great too, thanks for all the info on this site (I am now hooked for life on cats). these 2 were caught on cut bait within a few minutes of each other. The first was my new PB and the second is my offical PB (only caught one before at cool cats, 19 1/2 inches)

l_d719c3becb8d4c8fc0a76652cd7d446e.jpg

24 1/2 inch

l_a24bf3303950c2233e7f78eb322adf48.jpg

28 inch (CPR) anyone wanna guess on weight forgot the scale

Originally Posted By: maddowg1192000
Anyone wanna guess on weight forgot the scale

With most channel cats, I believe there length/weight follows a walleyes length/weight up until 30" or so. Obviously there are exceptions but a 28" fish should be in that 8-9lb neighborhood.