• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

So, what toys did we get for Christmas this year?

schweady

No truly equipment for fishing, got an upland coat from my sister in law's boyfriend, a hood for my new carhart coat, and one of the greatest gifts I have ever recieved at xmas, the complete set of Monty Python's Flying Circus. thankfully I have enough beer left over to enjoy episodes 2-6 tonight.......tomorrow I am off to gander and cabelas to probably buy the stuff that I asked for in the first place

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got another Tica Reel love those anyone that knows me can get me one of them boys and I will be happy. The best though I got me a Cabela's Alaskan Guide External Frame hiking pack for my future MT elk hunt. Now I just have to draw that tag grin.gif. That tag would make for a great birthday gift for me in March grin.gif.

What I got for Christmas....

-Lowrance LCx 17m GPS/Sonar...(Also B-Day Prestent!)

-Lakemaster Minnesota 2007 Chip...(on the way!)

-New soft-pack for my vex

-Ready Rig Ice-Rod Case

-Heated face mask

-Portable DVD Player (For Sleeper House)

-DVD's for the Portable DVD Player

-New Strikemaster Auger Blades

-Aqua Vu Manual Ice Pod

I got pretty much everything I wanted for Christmas. Normally my wife is the "No" Monster, but when it comes to the Holiday's she's usually pretty good to me. Kinds makes me wish there were more holidays like this!!! grin.gif

Quote:

I think my wife can give your Steph a run for her money... I got HER her own Marcum flasher, and she's extatic. She was tired of having to share mine all the time. I told her I was probably one of the few guys in the world that could get his wife a depth finder for X-mas and live
smile.gif

I must be one of the other few grin.gif I bought my wife the GS-X flasher from Gander. She started using my LX-3 the end of last year and once she got the hang of it, didn't want to give it back shocked.gif

I got a new Beretta shotgun but that came alittle early and under the tree was some H2O Tech insulated bibs and H2O Tech extra large jacket all in shadow grass, that way the fish cant see me on the ice grin.gifgrin.gifsince it was also my B-day I gotta make sure I getwear strips for the voyager and an 8" lazer auger shaft for the MAG 2000 grin.gif I just didnt have enough time the last couple of weeks to make it happen.

ICE-DOG 1 out.

Wife let me buy a Aqua-Vu VPG and a Garmin Legend Cx GPS. Oh and a Big Buddy heater. Finally got her to go out on the ice with me today, what a great way to enjoy the gifts. Oh, and she said we are going shopping tomorrow to find some deals, although the deals always look better to me. Merry Christmas.

Kids gave me Cabela's gift card and a Stanley 6 LED flashlight....awesome! No wife anymore, so I treated myself to an Otter Cottage package, Buddy heater, rope lighting (still on the way) and a Thorne Bros Sweetheart plus. I got exactly what I wanted!!

Couple of much needed decoy bags, much needed wool socks, $40 gift certificate from her parents (which now makes $80 total from b-day & today), and then my wifey also got me the Cabelas Super Magnum Tackle Bag....much needed since I've "outgrown" the space in my other tackle bag. grin.gif

My awesome wife allowed me to purchase a great, used Polar Sport 2 man portable. I have used it 3 times already and love it! I got to take my father out for the first time in a long time. Oh, and I got something I really needed...SOCKS!

Saturday I received a 7 week old Yellow Lab pup. Now to teach it to watch a bobber for me like my first dog used to do. He loved to retrieve ducks, hunt grouse and ice fish. Was a great dog, hopefully the new guy will be as versatile!