• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

So, what toys did we get for Christmas this year?

schweady

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, wifey was nice, and let me go on my new found ice fishing trip. I must say, I got each "from her" for about as good a price as possible, and then some:

Jiffy Model 30 8" (used, but in good condition)

Otter II Med. Cabin (no seats yet, but very happy with)

a few tipups and used rods and lures

Drake 1/4 zip fleece

15,000,000 flashlight... heh...

...um, well...

Good Christmas wink.gif

-Box

Man did she out do herself this yr. Gave permission for a neew honda foreman 500 ES. woke up to new st. croix combo, Stucture on a string, cabela's box full of ice jigs, new led headlamp,and a hard locking storage box w/a seat for the wheeler. Man I love her. fishing is gonna be a blast this winter.

First off, I need to state that I have the best wife in the world, and all of you single guys just better give up, because she's mine. wink.gif. This year Steph bought me a Lowrance LCX-25c for the boat. Oh, this was both of our Christmas gifts. grin.gif. Is it wrong that I am thinking about complaining that I didn't get a map chip to go with it? smirk.gif

Quote:

This year Steph bought me a Lowrance LCX-25c for the boat. Oh, this was both of our Christmas gifts.
grin.gif
. Is it wrong that I am thinking about complaining that I didn't get a map chip to go with it?
smirk.gif

Yes, very wrong but, it is acceptable to start groveling for it for Fathers Day!!! :-) Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Hiya -

I think my wife can give your Steph a run for her money... I got HER her own Marcum flasher, and she's extatic. She was tired of having to share mine all the time. I told her I was probably one of the few guys in the world that could get his wife a depth finder for X-mas and live smile.gif We also go his and hers portaqble weather radios...

We're going to go try the new Marcum today....our Chrstmas Day tradition is to drop the kids off at their aunt's house and go ice fishing together...

Happy Holidays to you all...

Cheers,

Rob Kimm

i have been useing my christmas present from my mom for about three weeks now. she gave me the go get it for the stone legacy revolution bag. and i picked it up at the ice show. it has seen the ice many times since then and i love it. merry christmas to you all. see you on the ice. ... paul

Rob,

That sounds like a great tradition and a great gift idea for your wife.

I got a Devil's Lake chip for my GPS, some two way radios, some long johns that have the footloops in them for wearing with waders, and some other cool stuff.

Happy Holidays!

MJ

its really the thought that counts so im not sure if its even right to say i got absolutely nothign fishing related despite the fact that is all i have to show for 18 yrs of my life. the only thing even remotley close to fishing related items were 50 bucks bp gas card( to and from the lake) a pair of jeans( somehow mine always get blood, fish slime, guts ect on them)and i suppose a walmart gift card for 30 bucks could by somthing from their limited selection of outdoor gear....oh well as soon as my check come this week I am buying my fish trap and a heater crazy.gif

Mrs.Clause was so nice this year. Ended up with New Clam Voyager w/cover, Aqua-vu XL w/DVR, CJ&S lures asst, Ice Pod, and a new Beaver Dam tipup. Christmas comes at such a wonderful time. I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas with friends and family. Now it's time to get on the hardwater.

TightLines,

GatorBait