• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

So, what toys did we get for Christmas this year?

schweady

Quote:

I guess my wife and I are boring people. We didn't get gifts for each other. Instead,we donated our gift money to an animal rescue shelter and a women's shelter. I already have her, what more could I need?

Icehouse... probably the best present there is in this whole thread! Wife and I got each other some things but we also did the same thing... sent money/goodies to the troops and families around the world that are out there protecting us. I still have a lot of friends from the military days and they are the best friends that a person can have. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Juan on the addition.......that is a gift that will keep on giving all year round..awesome!!!!! if you get any time to go to the lake hit me up and we can meet. i have been slaying the crappies and would be happy to show you where and how!!!!! just let me know when things settle down in your household enough to get out!!!!

Thanks Ozzie. I live in Rogers and our house got hit by that tornado last September. We've been living with the in-laws the last three months are getting ready to paint and move back in...FINALLY.

After that's all done (early to mid Jan.) I should be able to make it out at least once per weekend. I'm anxious to hit up Blue with you.

Take care and have a good New Year.

Wife got me two wooden tip-ups, Buzz Stick Combo, Furry Bomber hat, Neoprene gloves and a Shower CD/MP3 player(ipod)capable/AM-FM Radio. What line would you use for the tip-ups?

My mother got me the Aqua Vu VPG sonar. Awesome Bay-beee!

Now all I need is for the lake to refreeze. It opened up over the last 2 weeks. frown.gif

Congrats on the new addition Juan! Sorry to hear about your house. I can relate as things are just stating to get back to normal at ours after a fire this summer.

I did pretty well myself with my wife and kids. Got a Ready Rig Auger cover for my Nils Master,a set of ice chaps, a Wood Lathe, Lathe tools and a cordless Dremmel w/bits etc. and clothes. I'm planning on getting some turkey calls turned this winter. laugh.gif

I brought the fish house to Mille Lacs Friday night and My lovely wife suggested that I spend the weekend. She took our son with Christmas shopping, and, got things ready for the holiday. I was not going to pass on another weekend of drinking...oh, I mean fishing.... grin.gif

Christmas continues! Arvin gave his usual very appreciated cash, and this year it went for a new poly base layer system (fancy long johns) and a hyfax kit for the Otter Cabin!

A safe and happy new year to you all!

Quote:

just wanted to ask a question, recieved a eskimo stingray ice auger for christmas from my wife really great, but i see it has only a 1.2 horse motoor, is that enough power or do i need a bigger motor

that motor works just fine.

Santa was very good to me as well. Here are some of the highlights..

Ice Armor Gloves

Mr. Heater/Cooker

Cover for my otter lodge

11# propane tank with hose

Rod Bag

Various jigs / ice line

RAM mount for my H20C

Peet boot warmer

Santa even put a pack of wood tip swishers in my stocking. grin.gif

lazer hand auger, mr heater portable. new waterproof ice clam gloves. cabelas gift card etc. basically all ice fishing stuff this year since i am still relativly new to it and xmas is the best time to stock up on supplies.