• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Birds Everywhere!!!!

Hawg

Oops, you’re right Del. I have deer too and feed corn to them. Birds are fighting for perches many times throughout the day. I’ve been trying to coordinate the frenzy times With those major/minor  feeding activity tables but so far not much similarity. It gets REAL crazy at times. 

We have had a large flock of robins, come and go on our one of our crab apple trees for the past couple weeks.  Saturday morning the chickadees and cardinals were singing quite loudly.    

1 hour ago, Mike89 said:

the birds are sure enjoying the puddles!!!  splashing away like crazy!!!

AND  you and your rubber ducky are right there in the middle of it arent yea!!!!!!!!!!:crazy::grin::P

2 hours ago, Hawg said:

I went from"can't afford to feed them" to about nothing! Happy to still have 4 or 5 pair of Cardinals though that stayed all winter. I think I might have seen a purple finch but not sure.

my best guess would be with most the snow melted there's more ground uncovered and they are finding food that way.

I blew out the winter debris from under the bird feeder spread out on the yard. The grackles flock into the yard  and clean it up. I am glad to hear that the redwing blackbird had been sighted, the grackles won't be far behind. They can clean my yard and then go away ?