• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Egg Boiling People

That eggs in a bowl technology worked great! I bought and boiled 18 eggs this morning and all but one peeled super easy. That one could of probably used a good poke. Eggs and cheese are on the smoker now.

How many did you put in the bowl at one time?

smile

did a test on 10

poked them of course and boiled 9 minutes. let sit 9 minutes. rinsed in cold water.

put 5 in the plastic bowl like video and shook like crazy. Cracked them pretty good and peeling pulled off ok.

the other 5 I cracked good first, then shook like crazy. All were totally peeled. smile

guess I better smoke some more. smile

you cant comment tommy unless you go back and read it from the get go. laugh

Lol! 14 pages of the same.......... very funny. No poking needed, maybe in a galaxy, far, far, away. Good luck with your argument.

Now back to my quest of finding large panfish.

Smoke um' up. Man you must fart a lot Pewwwww..... crazy

I did two more 18 egg test runs using the bowl technology last weekend. The results weren't near as good as the first test. Less than half peeled easily. Going to poke the next batch this coming weekend.

We put to test non poked eggs this weekend with Lmit's "shake." Plastic container was just....ok. Then brought out the canning jars with covers. Jelly jar was good for one, Pints could handle two....but the quart jars were awesome and could handle around a half dozen! Sorry Eyeguy....no more egg poking for me winksmile

We put to test non poked eggs this weekend with Lmit's "shake." Plastic container was just....ok. Then brought out the canning jars with covers. Jelly jar was good for one, Pints could handle two....but the quart jars were awesome and could handle around a half dozen! Sorry Eyeguy....no more egg poking for me winksmile

youre-welcome.jpg