• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Smartphone on stand...LOL

MNpurple

Remember when we sat in a stand to hunt and bought gear to give us the best shot at killing that deer? Well thankfully we can now be comfortable while texting from stand, forget about the deer! Props to whatever company designed this because they're gonna make a fortune with it.

294654_ts_zps7f982609.jpg

Holy h*ll. That's pretty clever.

I'm guilty as charged. It's pretty easy to clean up emails, text, play games, etc. when nothing is moving in the woods. This will be on my list during my next stop to the outdoors store.

Picked one of those up last year, paid about $25 if I remember correctly. Saw them earlier this year at me nards for $14.95 I believe.

I got mine primarily for those mornings when I'm in the stand well before sunrise. It worked well in the capacity. Definitely don't wanna miss anything on account of being distracted by the phone, but it does help pass some of that idle time for those who would prefer to stay occupied.

Just picked one up at scheels. Not the warmest muffler but serves a purpose. Thought about having some one with sewing skills put something similar in my Sitka Incinerator Muff. Another must have is a Mophie Juice Pack battery charger to keep battery life for all day sits

looked at one for my son... then thought no way. I want his head up as much as possible.

I know he is on his phone some, but I know it would be more with this. Plus I want his battery to last all day so I can check in if I need to and he can ask for help when he has one down... Bought him a good thick insulated muff... he can take the phone in and out of that.

Good Luck!

Ken

shot both my deer last year as they both approached me 2 different times while I fished on my iphone!!! Too bad I lost that phone and hate games on the new phone...it's gonna be a long sit this year!! haha