• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail cam Pic's or Video

I vote wolf,

I get tons of pictures of yotes. It looks almost identical to the pic bear posted. It's odd, but when I see a picture of a yote, I know exactly what it is. Show me a picture of a wolf and I want to say yote, but it always looks different. When I saw that picture, my first thought was wolf. coyotes usually have tail, more similar to a fox, where on a wolf, it hangs nicely, like in both pics.

The canine in question has a pretty decent coat already, maybe not full blown winter coat but the pic was from oct so it's not like it was sporting summer fashion. Like I said before hopefully the original poster can show us another pic to compare size, even a deer would help show the overall size of the animal.

Pulled some cards this past weekend, and figured that since I love looking at trail cam pics, it was only fair that I share a few as well. Below is a small sample.

First couple pictures were over a scrape that had been opened up in early October, and the second set are from a cam in an apple tree that was absolutely loaded this year and located in a farm yard. There were lots of deer hitting the apples, and has been lots of casual sparring caught on cam the past few weeks. Most pictures were at night (and obviously all of the ones I posted), but that is common for this camera location in October.

One for perspective...

full-31612-50559-mdgc0184.jpg

....a wide, mature buck...

full-31612-50560-mdgc0144.jpg

Few of the nicer bucks and some sparring full-31612-50564-pict0279.jpg

full-31612-50565-pict0074.jpg

full-31612-50566-pict0372.jpg

full-31612-50567-pict0506.jpg

(the one with the junk is real young still)

full-31612-50561-pict0662.jpg

full-31612-50562-pict0665.jpg

full-31612-50563-pict1158.jpg