• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here's a nice'un

So funny I get told we don't have cougars in this area HaHa here kitty kitty :-)

Figured I would start the 2017 season off.  I pulled 3 cards this weekend to confirm my problem cameras were working with the new SD cards, they are!  Here is one of the better deer from a new propert

Posted Images

Here are some photos of a nice 8 point in velvet.

PRMS0093_zpsf34a831e.jpg

Here is the same 8 point out of velvet on a different camera.

photo3_zpsa1b5cc92.png

Here is a nice wide 10 pointer in velvet...

PRMS0100_zpse8e7fa7f.jpg

PRMS0099_zps21bc3066.jpg

And the same 10 point out of velvet...

PRMS0024_zpsa5428616.jpg

PRMS0023_zpsd1eb1456.jpg

PRMS0022_zps60957e0b.jpg

Nice deer everyone. I haven't gotten many big bucks on camera this year but I thought I'd share some from last year. Hope I post the images correctly.

I'm pretty sure the first buck survived the year. Not so sure about the second. Just curious, what do you think they'd score?

PICT0035_zpsbdf4e713.jpg

PICT0013_zps3af11f1f.jpg

1st deer upper 135 to 140ish. Takes a heck of an 8 pointer to hit 135. The 2nd deer isn't very old, I'd say he would probably only go in the 120's gross. Not a lot mass, lots of character, but pretty spindly main beams, short brows, and skinny g points.