• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail cam Pic's or Video

full-5070-49203-mfdc1357.jpg

full-5070-49204-mfdc0090.jpg

full-5070-49205-mfdc0948.jpg

Fortunately I had the first one patterned, a perfect 10 ptr & I shot him standing in almost that exact spot Monday night. Unfortunately I hit him low & after trailing him most of the day Tuesday, lost the trail. I believe it's a low brisket hit & he will survive. I'm sick about it because I don't want to wound anything & not kill it of course. Also because I did everything right & then blew my opportunity by not correctly executing the shot.

Lol. He's a 3.5 year old. Think he has an injury to that side, as he looked like that last year as well. You can be critical if you want, but I would say 'a shame' due to the fact that an injury caused an apparently permanent injury to the potential there. Never said he wasn't a nice deer, healthy, or tasty.

I also feel bad for whichever competitor decides to spar with him, very well may lose an eye grin

full-18666-50058-pict0244.jpg

By far the nicest buck I have ever had on trail cam and only 60 yards from my house to boot! I feel the bow hunting addiction returning after being suppressed for a few years following 3 kids being born.

Wolf

Coyote's are all ears and tail. Wolves ears look smaller in relation to the head size and the tail usually doesn't go all the way to the ground.

Just my .02 - I've been wrong before.

Saw a 'yote the other day on the way home from Bemidji - thought it was a big grey fox at first...all ears and tail, 'til it bounced off like a mule deer.